1. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    06 Jun '09 12:04
    Hi, I would like to suggest an update for the Clans-page under the Help menu.

I believe it is incomplete right now. Im missing these two things:

- Clanleagues. The leagues are a specific clan feature as much as clanchallenges are. I think they should be explained on this page.
    - Bouncing clanchallenges. I also think this deserves some information on the help page. There are clanleaders who dont know about it. Its wierd to click an "Accept" button when you are not going to accept a challenge, but change it.

It might also be an idea to adjust the following sentence about clanchallenges:
    "The clan leader can select from the pool of available players, and once both sides have (secretly) selected their chosen warriors, the clan challenge can begin."

"secretly"? Whats secret about selecting members for a challenge? Anyone can view a challenge in the making and look at the selected members? Therefor i feel that the whole "(secretly)" is incorrect and should be left out.

Thank you for considering,
    zozo

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree