1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    17 Oct '12 18:14
    I'll try this suggestion one more time:-
    I'm sure all clan leaders find it a struggle to create fair challenges for their higher rated players.
    I have to resort to looking at the players tables only to find that players with similar ratings are a)not in a clan
    b)in a clan that's been inactive for 2 million years.
    c)in an active clan but continually unavailable(presumably just playing "league"😉.
    All I ask is some sort of marker on the players table which shows preferably clan members active in challenges.
    Even a marker that says they are in a clan would help.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 11:02
    Originally posted by venda
    I'll try this suggestion one more time:-
    I'm sure all clan leaders find it a struggle to create fair challenges for their higher rated players.
    I have to resort to looking at the players tables only to find that players with similar ratings are a)not in a clan
    b)in a clan that's been inactive for 2 million years.
    c)in an ...[text shortened]... clan members active in challenges.
    Even a marker that says they are in a clan would help.
    As you know Dave, I don't partake in challenges now...but it's definitely a good idea...makes it simpler, less 'grafting' to find suitable challenges !!
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 12:33
    Not my problem really, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to give clan allegiance(s) in the player table by a shield icon which is used for denoting clan games or some other token.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree