1. Joined
    14 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 May '13 14:03
    Is there a way to hide the folder sidebar in 'My Games' on the new site? I was able to minimize the different sections of the sidebar vertically, however there is no apparent way to make the horizontal size of the sidebar smaller or have the sidebar disappear altogether. There was a way to at least minimize it before, but I can't seem to find anything similar after the upgrade.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 May '13 15:35
    Originally posted by PKing
    Is there a way to hide the folder sidebar in 'My Games' on the new site? I was able to minimize the different sections of the sidebar vertically, however there is no apparent way to make the horizontal size of the sidebar smaller or have the sidebar disappear altogether. There was a way to at least minimize it before, but I can't seem to find anything similar after the upgrade.
    Once things quieten down, I'll try to address things like this. When using the list view, I'll get the lead part of the game name in the table when the side bar is collapsed.
  3. Joined
    14 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 May '13 16:46
    Cool, thank you! I know this is a cosmetic change, so no rush. I like the new site so far!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree