1. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 15:221 edit
    It would be nice to have such a place where those so inclined can chat and arrange to meet up. Right now they do it in other Forums not designed for this kind of conversation. It is annoying to those who carry on serious discussions and debates on specific topics. Eg Suzainne and Romans1009 flirts around the Spirituality Forum. A common place where all these people can chat would be a great idea .. a Socializing Forum might be an appropriate name. πŸ™‚
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 18:49
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    It would be nice to have such a place where those so inclined can chat and arrange to meet up. Right now they do it in other Forums not designed for this kind of conversation. It is annoying to those who carry on serious discussions and debates on specific topics. Eg Suzainne and Romans1009 flirts around the Spirituality Forum. A common place where all these people can chat would be a great idea .. a Socializing Forum might be an appropriate name. πŸ™‚
    I fully support this idea, it would be hilarious.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 01:45
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I fully support this idea, it would be hilarious.
    There used to be one in the long distant past, but I think it got removed because of the trouble it caused. It may still be visible in WaybackMachine. What's wrong with using the General Forum anyway, and sending the long-string threaders over to Puzzles?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 02:36
    I've told you more than once that I do not flirt on these forums and I'm getting really tired of your insinuations. I'm not warning you about this again.

Are you really suggesting this because YOU are really desperate?
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 18:591 edit
    As if there weren’t enough of that sort of thing elsewhere on the Internet already.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Apr '18 07:01
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    As if there weren’t enough of that sort of thing elsewhere on the Internet already.
    Directions would be appreciated. πŸ˜›
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Apr '18 17:30
    "Meet Opponents" forum, laid to rest 2006-09-21
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '18 19:14
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I've told you more than once that I do not flirt on these forums and I'm getting really tired of your insinuations. I'm not warning you about this again.

Are you really suggesting this because YOU are really desperate?
    Relax.

We all know you are an Albanian bare knuckle fighter.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 10:28
    Originally posted by @russ
    "Meet Opponents" forum, laid to rest 2006-09-21
    So, uh, it's now "Moot Opponents Forum" is it? πŸ˜‰
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 14:582 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Relax.

We all know you are an Albanian bare knuckle fighter.
    And we also know that joke ceased being funny in 2009.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree