1. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 17:37
    I have put a help request in through the usual channels and posted on the public forum but getting absolutely nowhere very quickly.

We (Bad Bishops) can't accept any challenges, because when we do we get this message

"Sorry, an error occurred. Please report this problem."

This has been going for over a week and I'm struggling to get it addressed.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 18:56
    @medullah said
    I have put a help request in through the usual channels and posted on the public forum but getting absolutely nowhere very quickly.

We (Bad Bishops) can't accept any challenges, because when we do we get this message

"Sorry, an error occurred. Please report this problem."

This has been going for over a week and I'm struggling to get it addressed.
    I've had a quick look at your clan Meds.
    The only things I can think of are that pi3 is included in the challenges whose current setting is not available, or it's to do with the ratings gap rule.
    In case it's not any of those and there's a record blip in the system try changing your settings to "not accepting challenges" and then change it back to accepting.(same as solving most computer problems -switch it off and switch it back on again!!)
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 19:12
    @medullah
    I see in the Help Forum that Russ is trying to get you to give him more details about what you are attempting to do when you get error messages. I'm pretty sure if you work with him the problem will get solved.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Apr '21 11:04
    I'll close this thread and pick it up here :

Thread 188996

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree