1. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    08 Jul '13 19:511 edit
    Sometimes I think the "recent mates" page tends to have quite boring looking mates on it, even though the games leading up to them were interesting. How about if the opponent of a player could vote for an "good move" by that player and the game before that point was displayed (instead of recent mates), with "show move" button. The viewers could vote as to whether the displayed move was interesting or not, and there could be a league of "good flaggers"" who regularly flag up the most interesting moves, with the people at the top of the league more likely to have their moves shown than the people at the bottom.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Jul '13 16:19
    Interesting suggestion. Though it will probably be difficult to ensure the quality of the tagged moves. Like with thumbs some people might tag moves jst for the heck of it...
  3. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    09 Jul '13 20:31
    I would suggest a "quality" of flag could be calculated, from a) the sheer number of flags and b) the number of flags that viewers agree/disagree with. Then low quality flags could be ignored.

There could also be a degrade rate, so a game with lots of people agreeing it was good would stay up a bit longer, but gradually the boost would run out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree