1. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    12 Aug '13 02:22
    Russ,
    When I look at clan ratings, and change the selection to Gross points (which was the old way we kept standings) the first page is fine, but when I select the "next" or "second" page, it reverts back to Net points. I'm usually on the second page and like to challenge clans that are just ahead of ours. (guitar alliance)
    Thanks,
    Greg
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 20:11
    Originally posted by gregsflat
    Russ,
    When I look at clan ratings, and change the selection to Gross points (which was the old way we kept standings) the first page is fine, but when I select the "next" or "second" page, it reverts back to Net points. I'm usually on the second page and like to challenge clans that are just ahead of ours. (guitar alliance)
    Thanks,
    Greg
    I've raised this here before.
    There is a way round it.
    Instead of clicking the button at the bottom for page 2 , select whatever filter you require and then go into the address line at the top of the page and type after whatever it says &page=2,3 or whatever and then enter.
    It'll go to whatever page you've selected and retain the filter.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 23:43
    Extra tip: go to Page 2 before you do this, then the page bit will already be in the URL and you can just backspace and put in the new number.
  4. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 01:16
    Thanks guys, that did it. I just added <&page2> at the end of the url and it went there. Oh yeah, and found my clan.
    Greg

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree