1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 21:24
    It would seem that you can only send a message via the "chat" funtion whilst a game is still in progress.
    I have sent several messages over time when resigning games such as "well played" etc which, I have just discovered ,have not been conveyed to my victrious opponent.
    I would like to see this rectified please
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 00:08
    @venda

Just play one more move, then resign.
  3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Nov '19 21:43
    @venda said
    It would seem that you can only send a message via the "chat" funtion whilst a game is still in progress.
    I have sent several messages over time when resigning games such as "well played" etc which, I have just discovered ,have not been conveyed to my victrious opponent.
    Oh! I had been doing the same (sending a message with some resignations). Didn't know they were not going through.

I agree it would be nice to be able to send a message with a resignation, same as with a move.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Nov '19 22:09
    @caesar-salad said
    Oh! I had been doing the same (sending a message with some resignations). Didn't know they were not going through.

I agree it would be nice to be able to send a message with a resignation, same as with a move.
    I too have done it on the move before I am going to resign. Doesn't seem to go on last move made for some reason.

-VR
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '19 16:31
    Years ago I suggested a post-game auto-message, such as Thanks for the game. I look forward to our future games, or whatever one likes.

The option could be made at any time in every game to cancel or change the default message.

No response then, no need, just a small civility.
  6. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    19 Nov '19 16:32
    @coquette said
    Years ago I suggested a post-game auto-message, such as Thanks for the game. I look forward to our future games, or whatever one likes.

The option could be made at any time in every game to cancel or change the default message.

I like it. 😊
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Nov '19 19:00
    @coquette said

Yes, I believe you use to send me those messages after a game, rather you won or lost!!!

-VR
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Nov '19 08:31
    @venda said
    I had no idea these messages-on-resign were not going through. I'd like to see this fixed, too.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Nov '19 13:48
    @suzianne said
    I had no idea these messages-on-resign were not going through. I'd like to see this fixed, too.
    Perhaps you don't send or receive any?

-VR
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 06:30
    @very-rusty said
    Perhaps you don't send or receive any?

-VR
    Perhaps you like to chase me around the forums with your nonsense?

I've told you about your non sequiturs before, Rusty.

Unlike you, I don't post in threads that do not concern me.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 12:512 edits
    @suzianne said
    Perhaps you like to chase me around the forums with your nonsense?

I've told you about your non sequiturs before, Rusty.

Unlike you, I don't post in threads that do not concern me.
    Yet you have to respond to my post?

I thought these forums were for everyone to chat in not for a chosen few to dictate who posts in them and who doesn't.

I had something to say about sending messages when resigning, nothing to do with you. Believe it or not Suzie Q, the world doesn't revolve around you.

I was responding the OP's original post and another poster, had nothing to do with you actually!!! You got yourself involved in the conversation saying you didn't know about it...which obviously means you don't send or receive messages after games or congratulate anyone on their wins, of course you don't play that many games either.

-VR
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Dec '19 06:42
    @very-rusty said
    Yet you have to respond to my post?

I thought these forums were for everyone to chat in not for a chosen few to dictate who posts in them and who doesn't.

I had something to say about sending messages when resigning, nothing to do with you. Believe it or not Suzie Q, the world doesn't revolve around you.

I was responding the OP's original post and another poster, ...[text shortened]... games or congratulate anyone on their wins, of course you don't play that many games either.

-VR
    No, that is not 'what that means'.

Grow up, and stop trying to pee on my shoes like a puppy.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Dec '19 13:173 edits
    @suzianne said

Grow up, and stop trying to pee on my shoes like a puppy.
    Sweety your shoes are already all wet, someone beat me to it! 😉

Notice I didn't call you 'sunshine'! 😉

I am allowed to respond to any post on here same as you are...Not my fault you are everywhere I am!!! 😉 😛

-VR
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 00:24
    @very-rusty said
    Sweety your shoes are already all wet, someone beat me to it! 😉

Notice I didn't call you 'sunshine'! 😉

I am allowed to respond to any post on here same as you are...Not my fault you are everywhere I am!!! 😉 😛

-VR
    Numerous people have called you out in the past for borderline stupid comments only designed to 'take the piss' out of people. Most people see when you do this because otherwise your post makes zero sense without your flame motivation for posting it.

This is the entire basis of your stupid "Perhaps you don't send or receive any?" post.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 15:052 edits
    @suzianne said
    Numerous people have called you out in the past for borderline stupid comments only designed to 'take the piss' out of people. Most people see when you do this because otherwise your post makes zero sense without your flame motivation for posting it.

This is the entire basis of your stupid "Perhaps you don't send or receive any?" post.
    Who would the numerous people be and are they mostly from the Misfit Clan or friends of the Misfits?.....You say lots of stupid things....Most people do at one time or another including me, which I admit to. You on the other hand don't think you ever say anything 'stupid'!!! 😛 🙂 I hate to burst your bubble sunshine but you do!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree