1. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    25 Oct '09 23:40
    Can I get more buttons on the bottom of the page for me to push? I want one of them to be red though. And a seemingly non-functional button, but it really controls russ neighbors porch light. Can I get an animal button so I can feed my online pet?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 03:10
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Can I get more buttons on the bottom of the page for me to push? I want one of them to be red though. And a seemingly non-functional button, but it really controls russ neighbors porch light. Can I get an animal button so I can feed my online pet?
    Page bottom's taking up half the screen now - but why not? Let's see how many more clickable things we can replicate.
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 05:56
    Can I have one to open the fridge, and one to close the garage door. Now five links to 'My Games' WTF !

Jesus wept Russ, just what are you on ? because you're seriously 'off the plot'

skeets 😕
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 06:24
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Can I have one to open the fridge, and one to close the garage door. Now five links to 'My Games' WTF !

Jesus wept Russ, just what are you on ? because you're seriously 'off the plot'

skeets 😕
    Maybe they're planning to do away with the logical ones in the header, in favour of trendy modern gadget things, the way Microsoft has ruined Excel with their dumbing down.
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 07:51
    Christ almighty, it's not the end of the world IT'S JUST A FEW LINKS!

How does it impact your life this much? Did you used to have a secret fetish for the old page footer? Did this new page footer steal your favourite toy when you were a child? If you don't like it; don't scroll down there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree