1. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    21 Nov '04 04:24
    Overall I like the new maintenance page, but I have a couple of quick requests.

1) lose the banner ad (top right) for paying members ... that's the main reason I pay.
    2) I use chessatwork.com for the nicer colour scheme and generally more work-safe-ness of the phraseology. I'd like the under maintenance page to only show the theme for the alias I selected and not just line the other ones up there as well.

Pretty please.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Nov '04 12:12
    I guess what we really need is two maintenance pages – one for the routine (nightly) downtime, and one when we do the system updates. (Which will have to be a 'one flavour for all' page – but will be seen rarely.)

And you are right about the ads. An oversight by me, I will pull them.

-Russ
  3. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '04 22:501 edit
    Hmmm... pretty picky. Seeing as the maintenance page only appears at night for 15 mins! 😕

I've just gone through my 150 outstanding clan challenges manually one by one and found we had another 10 clan points sitting there that hadn't been added to our score. 🙁
  4. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    22 Nov '04 19:42
    Thanks, Russ!

Picky? Yeah, that's me. Sorry.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree