1. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 21:03
    Would it be better if the “open invites” page defaulted to “invites open to me”, instead of “all open invites” as it does currently?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 21:33
    No because it doesn't work, count the amount you can join on the first page then change it to what's open for you and some will disappear. Currently there's one game 'open for me' but I can join a few more when it's not selected.

It was mentioned a while ago but still not fixed.
  3. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 23:50
    @Trev33

Ah, hadn’t noticed that. For my list of invites open to me, the “greater than” limited games are missing only, eg “>1250”, is that the same on your list?
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Nov '18 15:031 edit
    @trev33 said
    No because it doesn't work, count the amount you can join on the first page then change it to what's open for you and some will disappear. Currently there's one game 'open for me' but I can join a few more when it's not selected.

It was mentioned a while ago but still not fixed.
    I wasn't aware of this issue! There was a problem with games that required only a rating higher than n. Fixed now.
  5. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    13 Nov '18 18:01
    @Russ
    Great Russ, thanks! Is it possible to also change the default as mentioned? Invites I can actually accept are more relevant to me than “all invites”.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '18 18:52
    @russ said
    I wasn't aware of this issue! There was a problem with games that required only a rating higher than n. Fixed now.
    Nice, then the OP has a good idea. No point really to see games you can't play.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree