1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 02:56
    Originally posted by DdV
    If I'm not mistaken, b3ta.com uses (or used to use) a filter that changed offensive words to various kind of fruit. I think that's funnier than just using <removed>

If I had my own forum, I change all fruits to cuss words. I miss FW site... that is where I took my online turrets.

ES
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 08:071 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    16 Jul '02
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 23:57
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I replied to this yesterday, but my reply got removed... This is the first time one of my posts got removed, kind of funny that it happened in this thread. 😉 It must have been because of a word I used as an example, although I don't see how it could have been offensive to anyone (leading to someone alerting the moderators), and I didn't get a message from ...[text shortened]... of what I mean. It's funny once or twice, but could get quite annoying if people kept doing it.
    I didn't really want to propose this to be implemented here, but it worked remarkably well..For me anyway. After all, it's a limited set of words, replaced by another limited set. I got used to it pretty quick. Abusing this system by making nonsense posts gets boring soon, and when it's used normally, it has a general level of funniness that I enjoyed, with an occasional peak of a random funny combination.
  4. Joined
    21 Aug '03
    Moves
    05 Jun '05 08:44
    Originally posted by DdV
    Oh, go stick a pineapple up your prune, you strawberry.
    oi! just watch what you are doing with pineapples... they might not like it!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree