1. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 08:41
    PLEASE can they add a search button to the archive; when I want to find a specific game it is such a mission! I have to scroll through all the pages! 🙁
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 21:08
    Originally posted by Tygert
    [b]PLEASE can they add a search button to the archive; when I want to find a specific game it is such a mission! I have to scroll through all the pages! 🙁[/b]
    You can create up to 24 folders and use each one to archive your games and transfer them from the site archive provided
    I call mine clan wins/losses /draws, ladder wins etc.
    Once you've done this, finding games is a lot easier.
    Also, when you are playing a game go onto game history and there's a button which will say "more tygert versus xxx" and lists every game you have played against that player plus all the game moves etc.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Jun '13 00:33
    There's also the "view games" page, if you give both names it will find all of them at once.
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    27 Jun '13 11:40
    Originally posted by venda
    You can create up to 24 folders and use each one to archive your games and transfer them from the site archive provided
    I call mine clan wins/losses /draws, ladder wins etc.
    Once you've done this, finding games is a lot easier.
    Also, when you are playing a game go onto game history and there's a button which will say "more tygert versus xxx" and lists every game you have played against that player plus all the game moves etc.
    Well done Dave. No one could have put it any better.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree