1. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    14 Aug '12 04:45
    Id like to be able to search the forums by title or keyword, not just by author's name. I'd also like to be able to search the blogs. Greenpawn's too prolific tomsearch through manually. I want to be able to search up the past posting I know I read once by keyword without having to manually dig through all the past writing.
  2. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Aug '12 07:48
    The "search by content" on the forum search page works for me on keywords and titles.
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    14 Aug '12 12:56
    Originally posted by patrickrutgers
    Id like to be able to search the forums by title or keyword, not just by author's name. I'd also like to be able to search the blogs. Greenpawn's too prolific tomsearch through manually. I want to be able to search up the past posting I know I read once by keyword without having to manually dig through all the past writing.
    Google site:timeforchess.com/blog lads, for example. Of course, that example finds almost every one of GP's blogs. 😛
  4. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    14 Aug '12 14:11
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    The "search by content" on the forum search page works for me on keywords and titles.
    Well hopefully when I use it I remember to read all the way to the bottom of the screen before complaining! D'oh and thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree