1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Jan '18 16:28
    It could be a good way for People coming into the Forums to have a small faq thread sticking at the top of each Forum page.

Maybe some embarassment could be avoided.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jan '18 17:19
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    It could be a good way for People coming into the Forums to have a small faq thread sticking at the top of each Forum page.

Maybe some embarassment could be avoided.
    No matter what forum you go into the (Site FAQ) is at the bottom of each page. All one has to do is click on it. 😉

-VR
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jan '18 18:11
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    No matter what forum you go into the (Site FAQ) is at the bottom of each page. All one has to do is click on it.
    And be willing to read it. Too many newbies - and I don't mean newbies to RHP, but newbies to the 'net - aren't.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jan '18 23:19
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    And be willing to read it. Too many newbies - and I don't mean newbies to RHP, but newbies to the 'net - aren't.
    LOL...Yes that is true, I been meaning to get around to that going on 12 years now!!! 😉

I mean actually read it from start to finish, not just look up certain things!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree