1. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    31 Jul '13 09:44
    You know, like, tournaments, clan challenges, leagues, welcome games, etc. etc. etc. And please don't anyone tell me I should not have let my game load expand to 234 games. 😀
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Jul '13 12:37
    Try separate folders.
  3. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    31 Jul '13 15:11
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Try separate folders.
    I'm talking about games in play. Am I missing something?
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    31 Jul '13 16:121 edit
    Originally posted by LEUR
    I'm talking about games in play. Am I missing something?
    There are two default folders (inbox and archive) but you can add folders to meet your needs and label them yourself.
    Your active games are initially placed into your 'inbox' but you can move them to whichever folder you prefer.
    You can create a folder for each of your different type of games and use 'manage games' to move them to their specific folder. You can do the same thing for completed games if you don't want them all in one big archive folder.

On the 'my games' page there are several ways to sort the games but currently 'by game type' isn't one of them. Maybe Russ will add that, which is what I think you were suggesting. But having them in their own folders would be good too, especially if you maintain a large number of games.
  5. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    31 Jul '13 16:30
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    There are two default folders (inbox and archive) but you can add folders to meet your needs and label them yourself.
    Your active games are initially placed into your 'inbox' but you can move them to whichever folder you prefer.
    You can create a folder for each of your different type of games and use 'manage games' to move them to their specific folder. ...[text shortened]... do the same thing for completed games if you don't want them all in one big archive folder.
    I had thought only completed games could be done that way. Thank you guys. Yep I did miss something.
  6. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    31 Jul '13 17:44
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    You can create a folder for each of your different type of games and use 'manage games' to move them to their specific folder. ...[text shortened]... eir own folders would be good too, especially if you maintain a large number of games.
    Yes sir, sorting directly on the "my games" page was the intent. Thanks.
  7. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    02 Aug '13 08:39
    Originally posted by LEUR
    Yes sir, sorting directly on the "my games" page was the intent. Thanks.
    WELL DANG! click "Game Type Filter", select game type you are concerned about, and VOILA!
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Aug '13 09:05
    You've been here four years, and never read the MyGames screen? 😲
  9. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    03 Aug '13 12:40
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    You've been here four years, and never read the MyGames screen? 😲
    I know. I'm slow. 😳 but you didn't advise me of the game type filters either didja huh? 😲...😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree