1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 16:25
    How about being able to rank from highest to lowest in rating or most moves to least by the country flag only, so you know who's the best player for the country you might live in.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 11:08
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    How about being able to rank from highest to lowest in rating or most moves to least by the country flag only, so you know who's the best player for the country you might live in.
    Some sortings ahve been discontinued in the history of RHP, pobably because of the load on the databases. (Russ if you read this you could correct this if untrue).

Plus: It would give you the best player flying a certain flag. I know at least three people flying ab flag which is neither their country of origin nor the one they are living at.

Plus: Some popel like to take the flag of the defeated opponent...

It will not take much time to scroll through the ranking list to get the best player flying a certain flag(at least of those with some members here).
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 Mar '14 00:01
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Some sortings ahve been discontinued in the history of RHP, pobably because of the load on the databases. (Russ if you read this you could correct this if untrue).

Plus: It would give you the best player flying a certain flag. I know at least three people flying ab flag which is neither their country of origin nor the one they are living at.

Plus: S ...[text shortened]... ing list to get the best player flying a certain flag(at least of those with some members here).
    Yes I doubt there are 500+ people living in Antarctica. It should have two flags where your address from signing up os and whichever you choose because I'm sure there are some people who don't like the country they live in so they use a different flag.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Mar '14 02:13
    Flags may show any of:
    - your country of birth
    - your country of current residence
    - your country of ancestral descent
    - your stance on nationalism / tribalism
    - your {insert whatever you like here}

I don't think they can be used as an information source with any reliability.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree