1. Joined
    11 Jul '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 21:192 edits
    Please agree that browsing through every page if you really want to be at page 200 sucks.. when you click the arrow make it at least go from "21 to 40" and not "2 to 21"... Otherwise the site is brilliant.. good job RHP 😏
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 21:311 edit
    Originally posted by Uncledave
    Please agree that browsing through every page if you really want to be at page 200 sucks.. when you click the arrow make it at least go from "21 to 40" and not "2 to 21"... Otherwise the site is brilliant.. good job RHP 😏
    If you want to go to the last page click 'date last post' instead of the thread title.

Andy

Edit: or just change the page number in the URL to the page you want
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 21:33
    Originally posted by Uncledave
    clicking the title of a thread will pop you on the first page...
    clicking on the date of the last post will bring you to the last page....

If you know you want to be on page 200 for some reason, just replace the page number in the browser with the desired page.

P-
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 21:55
    I wish it is possible to go to the first post that was added you have read (as in, was added after you load the page, of course) yet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree