Time

Standard memberPHLAIX
Site Ideas 02 Jun '18 07:48
  1. Standard memberPHLAIX
    PHLAIX
    SEATTLE
    Moves
    02 Jun '18 07:48
    I like to find 1200 players who want to play a game within an hour. This hours and days thing is not for me
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Jun '18 05:37
    Try the blitz microsite (not sure if it's working at the moment). This site is mainly intended for people who want to play opponents on the other side of the world in different time zones. Or try the PlayComputer option, accessible by clicking the NewGame dropdown next to the little house icon.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 00:152 edits
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    Try the blitz microsite (not sure if it's working at the moment). This site is mainly intended for people who want to play opponents on the other side of the world in different time zones. Or try the PlayComputer option, accessible by clicking the NewGame dropdown next to the little house icon.
    A computer awesome!
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 22:33
    Originally posted by @phlaix
    I like to find 1200 players who want to play a game within an hour. This hours and days thing is not for me
    I have a friend in real life here he carries over 100 games all the time. He never lacks a time he needs to move. I did that for a little while, it brutal on your rating since your spending seconds a move against people who may actually be spending a lot more time on their moves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree