1. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 02:07
    Can you upload the rest of the games to the GamesExplorer please Russ?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 16:33
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Can you upload the rest of the games to the GamesExplorer please Russ?
    I may start a "what comes next?" vote once live. I suspect this will win.
  3. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    24 Nov '12 08:04
    New improved site? Please direct me to any previous discussion on this matter. Thank you.
  4. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    25 Nov '12 15:461 edit
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    New improved site? Please direct me to any previous discussion on this matter. Thank you.
    I believe there is a new UI being developed for the site, it has been mentioned in Thread 148641 amongst others.

I have faith that this will be the all singing all dancing update of our dreams, it will include all of our favourite greasemonkey scripts like gbaway. The scurrilous rumours that this will be an April 1st release which will merely direct you to a mirror site with a different colour scheme have been fabricated by Phlabibit and the wolf pack.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Nov '12 10:09
    Just setting expectation here...

The update will be the biggest update to RHP since its inception, but it does not bring new features (nothing not UI related anyway).

-This is primarily new board code (it will still look the same and function as before, but will also support drag and drop. It is a total re-write.)

-We are trying to address the shift to tablets. There is still a lot to decide here, and almost certaintiy not all the changes will please everyone.

The Beta period will take as long as it takes, but I would hope to get quite a wide sample of users due to the nature of the large update. (and risks associated with a release of such a size.) A beta is not available yet, this is still ongoing work. And it is taking way longer than expeceted...!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree