1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91557
    04 May '10 12:08
    I see all sorts of people and sometimes I just think-"Is this right? How have all these people been lumped together at the same moments in time? It seems some people are 1000years ahead of others. (Then , of course, you get everyone in between, some taking on part future/part past charecteristics, while others seem to be mostly one or the other.)"

    Bizarre stuff, if you think about it.

    I reckon the "future" people have incarnated at this time to raise the "vibrational" fields of the Earth, thereby raising the collective conciosness of all life on the planet.
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14509
    04 May '10 12:34
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I see all sorts of people and sometimes I just think-"Is this right? How have all these people been lumped together at the same moments in time? It seems some people are 1000years ahead of others. (Then , of course, you get everyone in between, some taking on part future/part past charecteristics, while others seem to be mostly one or the other.)"

    Bi ...[text shortened]... fields of the Earth, thereby raising the collective conciosness of all life on the planet.
    It is my knowledge that eye, ear, nose, tongue, body and mind are the 6 thieves ready to hi-jack you

    So there are 6 levels of delusion an individual has to overcome

    However eye, ear, nose, tongue, body and mind they can all be used in order to free the individual from ignorance

    The Way is empty

    The Way becomes seemingly solid whenever it is transformed into an observer -a rock, the sun, a star, a river, a beetle, a sparrow, a cloud, a tree and the universe itself are observers

    All the observers are the way the Way defines itself; since the Way is empty, the observers are empty

    The Way appears in the purified mind; the mind becomes purified by defilement, and thus the Way is rising; when the mind is not purified by defilement, the Way remains unconceivable

    The products of the Way boost the individual into the realms of solid understanding

    Solid understanding is certified by means of the evaluation of the mind; when the causal ground is delusional, the outcome will be false; thus eye, ear, nose, tongue, body and mind they all become the agents that emancipate the individual from her/ his delusions

    Emptiness/ shunyata is the mind-only ground of potentiality from which the primordial activity of cognition emerges into dualism; since every event is grounded on shunyata, the Floating World lacks of inherent being

    Thus I have heard: there is a wonderful net that stretches out indefinitely in all directions; there is a single glittering diamond at every node of the net and the diamonds are infinite in number, each one of them glittering like a shiny star; if you select one of these countless diamonds and inspect it closely, you will see that on its surface there are reflected all the other diamonds of the net, infinite in number; and you will notice that each one diamond that is reflected in this one diamond you selected, it is also reflecting all the other diamonds, so that the process of reflection is infinite

    This net is the Jewel, the element of attributes

    A Jewel non-purified will force you wandering eternally in the three existences


    It is my knowledge the advanced keep the Jewel purified
    😵
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91557
    04 May '10 13:11
    Originally posted by black beetle
    It is my knowledge that eye, ear, nose, tongue, body and mind are the 6 thieves ready to hi-jack you

    So there are 6 levels of delusion an individual has to overcome

    However eye, ear, nose, tongue, body and mind they can all be used in order to free the individual from ignorance

    The Way is empty

    The Way becomes seemingly solid whenever it is ...[text shortened]... ernally in the three existences


    It is my knowledge the advanced keep the Jewel purified
    😵
    Oh Beetle! the casual forum goer may find your post to bear little resemblance to a direct reply/answer to my OP. But to me it is music to my inner ear(mind).

    Perhaps there are 6 levels of delusion. But if that is the case, there must be a lot of sub-levels...lol!🙂
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14509
    04 May '10 13:23
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Oh Beetle! the casual forum goer may find your post to bear little resemblance to a direct reply/answer to my OP. But to me it is music to my inner ear(mind).

    Perhaps there are 6 levels of delusion. But if that is the case, there must be a lot of sub-levels...lol!🙂
    Yes, for each one diamond that is reflected in this one diamond you selected, it is also reflecting all the other diamonds, so that the process of reflection is infinite
    😵
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91557
    04 May '10 13:25
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Yes, for each one diamond that is reflected in this one diamond you selected, it is also reflecting all the other diamonds, so that the process of reflection is infinite
    😵
    ...So thereby we polish the diamond everyday, and everyday we sleep with one eye open on our Jewel...
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14509
    04 May '10 13:28
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    ...So thereby we polish the diamond everyday, and everyday we sleep with one eye open on our Jewel...
    I was sure you knew it😵
  7. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    04 May '10 13:43
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I see all sorts of people and sometimes I just think-"Is this right? How have all these people been lumped together at the same moments in time? It seems some people are 1000years ahead of others. (Then , of course, you get everyone in between, some taking on part future/part past charecteristics, while others seem to be mostly one or the other.)"

    Bi ...[text shortened]... fields of the Earth, thereby raising the collective conciosness of all life on the planet.
    So how do you account for all the re-runs of Seinfeld?
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    04 May '10 16:16
    Originally posted by black beetle
    It is my knowledge that eye, ear, nose, tongue, body and mind are the 6 thieves ready to hi-jack you

    So there are 6 levels of delusion an individual has to overcome

    However eye, ear, nose, tongue, body and mind they can all be used in order to free the individual from ignorance

    The Way is empty

    The Way becomes seemingly solid whenever it is ...[text shortened]... ernally in the three existences


    It is my knowledge the advanced keep the Jewel purified
    😵
    It's not a net but a web, and it's got everyone tangled in it. Jesus is the purifier.


    Proverbs 14:12 - There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.


    John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    04 May '10 17:21
    Originally posted by josephw
    It's not a net but a web, and it's got everyone tangled in it. Jesus is the purifier.


    Proverbs 14:12 - There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.


    John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    Now beetle there sounds like he's onto something, then you go an ruin it all by going all biblical again.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91557
    05 May '10 01:46
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    So how do you account for all the re-runs of Seinfeld?
    Because Seinfeld is cool. Like Jesus.
    And after five top rating seasons he threw in the towel because he didn't think it would be as good anymore. Even though they offered him double.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91557
    05 May '10 01:48
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Now beetle there sounds like he's onto something, then you go an ruin it all by going all biblical again.
    Perhaps if you base your faith on a 2000 year old history book and meet in between now and Jesus' time you get the rough figure of 1000 years.

    Surely modern day christians dont live a thousand years ago?
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14509
    05 May '10 09:03
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Perhaps if you base your faith on a 2000 year old history book and meet in between now and Jesus' time you get the rough figure of 1000 years.

    Surely modern day christians dont live a thousand years ago?
    Methinks time per se is a trivial agent.

    From Ignorance to Activities to Consciousness to Name and Form to Six Levels to Contact to Feeling to Love to Grasping to Existence to Birth to Old Age to Death to Ignorance, this is the cycle. The cycle brings into maturity the seas of multiworlds😵
  13. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14509
    05 May '10 09:08
    Originally posted by josephw
    It's not a net but a web, and it's got everyone tangled in it. Jesus is the purifier.


    Proverbs 14:12 - There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.


    John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    I have my palace in the water but you cannot see it, because all you can see is a wave. But since you cannot understand due to the fact that your tradition excludes meditation, I will try to express myself another way😵

    I know you believe the universe came into existence because your God created it. But the universe "exists" because we are aware of it -methinks we do not passively observe that universe but we indeed create reality. The observers within the observer universe, the observer universe included, are appearances that they exist as sensory objects identical in full to consciousness. The universe is participatory, it ‘s a possibility that collapsed into an actuality out of an existing mind-only ground -and, mind you, this mind-only ground is existent whilst your observer “God” is not existent, at least for the time being.

    This is the reason why the Floating World is real and at the same time empty: whatever you are aware of, it is provided from your own conscious perceptions. This is the reason why our consiousness regarding, say, the case of the wave-particle duality points towards the fact that the physical reality of an object depends on how we choose to observe it😵
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    05 May '10 18:36
    Originally posted by black beetle
    I have my palace in the water but you cannot see it, because all you can see is a wave. But since you cannot understand due to the fact that your tradition excludes meditation, I will try to express myself another way😵

    I know you believe the universe came into existence because your God created it. But the universe "exists" because we are aware of i ...[text shortened]... wards the fact that the physical reality of an object depends on how we choose to observe it😵
    How delightful! I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance Mr Beetle sir.
  15. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Joined
    11 Dec '09
    Moves
    14434
    05 May '10 19:07
    Originally posted by black beetle
    I have my palace in the water but you cannot see it, because all you can see is a wave. But since you cannot understand due to the fact that your tradition excludes meditation, I will try to express myself another way😵

    I know you believe the universe came into existence because your God created it. But the universe "exists" because we are aware of i ...[text shortened]... wards the fact that the physical reality of an object depends on how we choose to observe it😵
    We can apply this to considering godly men/prophets or deities. It doesn't matter if Jesus was physically existent or not because others perceive him to be. The fact is we have entire social structures dedicated to things that may or may not exist- just ideals and perceptions (that's government/religious/etc.) and people will shape their lives around it.
    Considering this, we realize that we have to indulge in all ways of thinking, to at least get our steps in the door of these sets. By excluding any as untruthful and acting indifferent towards it only makes us ignorant and keeps us down. Nothing is untruthful because there are people who still look up to and their thoughts surround it or are influenced by it
    There is a blank portrait, and it's ALL our experiences and thoughts and actions that paint the painting and its unjust to claim any part not part of the picture 😵
    keep up your posts beetle
Back to Top