1. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 13:151 edit
    be·hoove
    v. be·hooved, be·hoov·ing, be·hooves
    v. tr.

To be necessary or proper for: It behooves you at least to try.

v. intr.

To be necessary or proper.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 13:37
    Originally posted by powershaker
    I'm saying that it's ironic that there are 7 matriarchs in the scriptures and there are 7 matriarchs in the genome of Europeans? Coincidence? I think not!
    You never did list those 7 matriarchs in the scriptures leading me to believe that they are not there.

No, it just makes me mad when people doubt the Word of God when it's right before their eyes - in science no less. But, I shouldn't have said that. I do apologize.

So, how does that change the fact that there are "seven mothers' mentioned in the scriptures and they found seven mothers in the bloodline of 6,000 different European descendants? Didn't God take them by "sevens" according to the Noah story? Hello! Praise Jesus!

I think we have shown already in this thread that the account of the flood and the 7 matriachs in the scientific hypotesis are totally incompatible.
    1. Different dates to the tune of thousands of years
    2. The bible makes it clear that all people living today would be descended from the people on the ark, the article makes it clear that only the europeans are. (It doesnt mention whether the jews were included !!!)
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 19:30
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Someone remind me why raving lunatics are still allowed out in public.
    Because they're a good source of free entertainment.
  4. Not Kansas
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 00:59
    Originally posted by Starrman
    It [b]behooves me that people like you are allowed to co-exist with the rest of humanity. Someone remind me why raving lunatics are still allowed out in public.[/b]
    They should be Hoovered into the dustbin.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree