1. Break-twitching
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 03:29
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Then why with all the fat people in the world today do you say nothing about their abomination? Would you not agree that there are a lot more fat people in the world than gay people?
    Man, you aree starting to disappoint me. It is not an abomination to be fat. Being fat is not a sin; being gay is not a sin. Living a gay-life, i.e. gay sex and gay lust is sinful.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 11:10
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    Man, you aree starting to disappoint me. It is not an abomination to be fat. Being fat is not a sin; being gay is not a sin. Living a gay-life, i.e. gay sex and gay lust is sinful.
    Is it OK for gays to masturbate?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 15:18
    Would you agree then that living a fat life (ie gluttony) is sinful? Do you make as much fuss about a fat persons life style as you do about a gay persons life style?
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 15:46
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Would you agree then that living a fat life (ie gluttony) is sinful? Do you make as much fuss about a fat persons life style as you do about a gay persons life style?
    Maybe he's right. It's kind of like a disease, say dystonia. The disease in itself is not sinful, but when the twitching occurs that is sinful.
  5. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 02:141 edit
    Maybe he's right. It's kind of like a disease, say dystonia. The disease in itself is not sinful, but when the twitching occurs that is sinful.
    You are pathetic. You stoop so low as to personally attack me because of a medical condition? Go ahead, make more jokes about dystonia. You are only making yourself look stupid. I wish you nothing but good health.
  6. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 02:17
    Anything in excess is not good for you, but I don't know how God looks at this. Bieng obese is not an abomination in God's eyes, nor is being gay. Anal sex is not normal...between anybody.
  7. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 02:19
    Is it OK for gays to masturbate?
    I don't know...do you masturbate?
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 04:56
    You are pathetic. You stoop so low as to personally attack me because of a medical condition? Go ahead, make more jokes about dystonia. You are only making yourself look stupid. I wish you nothing but good health.
    I'm not attacking you because of your medical condition. What you felt about my post was exactly how gays feel about the whole "God loves the sinner, but not the sin" argument. It is utter nonsense to accept a person as gay or straight and then ask them not to have some expression for their sexuality. In fact, I would say it is abusive.
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 05:01
    Anything in excess is not good for you, but I don't know how God looks at this. Bieng obese is not an abomination in God's eyes, nor is being gay. Anal sex is not normal...between anybody.
    "To God, homosexuality is a sin, I mean really,think about it."

Who said that?
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 05:04
    I don't know...do you masturbate?
    Sure, who doesn't?
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 05:04
    Anything in excess is not good for you, but I don't know how God looks at this. Bieng obese is not an abomination in God's eyes, nor is being gay.
    I thought God was quite clearly against gluttony, but I could be wrong about that.

Anal sex is not normal...between anybody.
    When you say 'not normal' do you mean 'uncommon', or 'sinful'? If you mean uncommon, do you have any evidence to back that up?
  12. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 05:111 edit
    I'm not attacking you because of your medical condition. What you felt about my post was exactly how gays feel about the whole "God loves the sinner, but not the sin" argument. It is utter nonsense to accept a person as gay or straight and then ask them not to have some expression for their sexuality. In fact, I would say it is abusive.
    I have a right to free speech and free thought. If I want to believe that homosexuality is an abomination, I have a right to that belief. You're a typical left-wing liberal who stoops to a level of personal assault when you can't convincve someone that you are right. How do expect an person with HIV to express their sexuality. Would you be willing to be a sexual companion with someone HIV+. To not do so would be considerd insensitive on your part, no? In fact, you would seem smug and self righteous, wouldn't you, if you declined? Yes, you were using my medical condition in a warped context to confirm your self-riteous opinion. My medical condition and the fact that I believe homosexuality is an abomination have nothing in common with each other. The fact that you used my personal suffering to compare your point is utterly pathetic. Have a good day.
  13. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 05:15
    I thought God was quite clearly against gluttony, but I could be wrong about that.

[b]Anal sex is not normal...between anybody.

When you say 'not normal' do you mean 'uncommon', or 'sinful'? If you mean uncommon, do you have any evidence to back that up?[/b]
    What do you think, genious? Do you think I was referring to it being uncommon? If you haven't a clue, go find a male homosexual and ask him if he can give you any "evidence to back that up"..
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 05:41
    I have a right to free speech and free thought. If I want to believe that homosexuality is an abomination, I have a right to that belief. You're a typical left-wing liberal who stoops to a level of personal assault when you can't convincve someone that you are right. How do expect an person with HIV to express their sexuality. Would you be willing to b ...[text shortened]... t you used my personal suffering to compare your point is utterly pathetic. Have a good day.
    Maybe jesus gave you the medical condition as a means of punishment for your hatred of gays. Maybe HE did it because he loves you and wants you to be one of his most favourite sons but cannot because of your hate.
  15. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:093 edits
    Originally posted by HamasRulz
    Maybe jesus gave you the medical condition as a means of punishment for your hatred of gays. Maybe HE did it because he loves you and wants you to be one of his most favourite sons but cannot because of your hate.
    I don't, hate gays! However, I despise terrorists. If you had read any of my posts, you wouldn't jump to such a prejudicial conclusion. Maybe God is punishing the terroristic Islamofascists for their treatment of women, gays, non-Muslims, or anyone who doesn't believe Mohammad wasn't a pedophile. Maybe because Arafat-the-pig was a terrorist along with Hamas, and along with your missile-launching against innocent Israelis is the reason your people are in turmoil. Remember, the Israelis are God's chosen people. You people can't even move out of the 12th-century. A-salami-ah-laik-it.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree