1. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 06:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    And I have already told you three times the reason why I lost my faith. You're just pretending that I haven't.
    Since this is a 'public forum', and there may be many, many readers who were not blessed with our past discussions.......why don't you tell everyone why you lost your faith?

Do you not realize that you could help someone by stating this again?

Why did you lose your faith FMF?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 06:431 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3
    In the story of the man in the book who lost his faith, he had his reason. He looked at a Time magazine cover page and saw a woman in Africa who was holding her baby.....dead...in her arms, from thirst. This baby died from dehydration. The man was furious!!!! He said that 'If a God exists, then this baby would have survived if just from some rain."
    When I was a Christian I didn't believe that God intervened to save babies from dying of dehydration. If the man in your story was "furious" with God for not intervening, then not only did he obviously still believe that there was a God there to be furious with, but he also believed that this God ought to have intervened to save the baby on the magazine cover. None of this kind of things applies to me.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 06:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    When I was a Christian I didn't believe that God intervened to save babies from dying of dehydration. If the man in your story was "furious" with God for not intervening, then not only did he obviously still believed that there was a God there to be furious with, but he also believed that this God ought to have intervened to save the baby on the magazine cover. None of this kind of things applies to me.
    As stated in my previous post.....why did you lose your faith?

Many people could gain insight from this.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 06:49
    Since this is a 'public forum', and there may be many, many readers who were not blessed with our past discussions.......why don't you tell everyone why you lost your faith?

Do you not realize that you could help someone by stating this again?

Why did you lose your faith FMF?
    You pretending not to recall being told things is boring. And I have already told you three times on this thread, a mere matter of minutes ago, the reason why I lost my faith. I no longer believed that the Bible was a revelation by a God figure regarding His nature and his wishes, and having lost my belief in it, I could no longer self-identify as a Christian. But you know this already; I said it to you three times in posts addressed directly to you.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 06:50
    As stated in my previous post.....why did you lose your faith?

Many people could gain insight from this.
    I have been talking about for years. You pretending ~ in such a daft way ~ that I haven't already answered your question, is not going to affect the amount of "insight" that people might or might not get from it.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 06:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    You pretending not to recall being told things is boring. And I have already told you three times on this thread, a mere matter of minutes ago, the reason why I lost my faith. I no longer believed that the Bible was a revelation by a God figure regarding His nature and his wishes, and having lost my belief in it, I could no longer self-identify as a Christian. But you know this already; I said it to you three times in posts addressed directly to you.
    FMF......do you not realize that when a person goes from Christian.....to atheist......it always begs why?

It is my opinion, that despite you no longer believe in a 'God', that came from the Bible, that you may still be holding out the 'HOPE', that a Creator exists. Which, is exactly what this thread is about.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 06:53
    FMF......do you not realize that when a person goes from Christian.....to atheist......it always begs why?
    I have already answered four, five or six times.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 06:561 edit
    It is my opinion, that despite you no longer believe in a 'God', that came from the Bible, that you may still be holding out the 'HOPE', that a Creator exists. Which, is exactly what this thread is about.
    I'm open minded about any revelation God might make. But I honestly cannot claim that I "hope" it will happen. I have no reason to believe it will affect anything and no need in my life or space to fill with worrying about whether there is going to be a revelation. I don't think the revelations of God that Christians, Muslims and Jews believe in have been convincing.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 06:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    I have already answered four, five or six times.
    I guess your precious fingers are tired of typing? Maybe you need a nappy poo?

How about you put your huge ego aside, and answer the question for readers who were not there when you explained......your highness.

Why did you lose your faith??? You woke up on Tuesday, and decided that the Bible was a fraud?

Why FMF? Not for me.....but, for the public forum. Thanks in advance.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 07:00
    I guess your precious fingers are tired of typing? Maybe you need a nappy poo?

How about you put your huge ego aside, and answer the question for readers who were not there when you explained......your highness.

Why did you lose your faith??? You woke up on Tuesday, and decided that the Bible was a fraud?

Why FMF? Not for me.....but, for the public forum. Thanks in advance.
    I have already told you on this page as well as on the previous pages. You ignoring my answer over and over again, and asking me to repeat it over and over again is boring.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 07:01
    Maybe you need a nappy poo?
    ???
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 07:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    I have already told you [b]on this page as well as on the previous pages. You ignoring my answer over and over again, and asking me to repeat it over and over again is boring.[/b]
    You said that you lost your faith. You have not said why????? Why?????

Stop acting as if you are something special, why did you lose your faith????
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 07:17
    You said that you lost your faith. You have not said why????? Why?????

Stop acting as if you are something special, why did you lose your faith????
    As to why I lost my Christian faith, I'll stick with the answer I've already given you repeatedly on this thread including only a few posts above this one. My reason hasn't changed in the meantime.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 07:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    As to why I lost my Christian faith, I'll stick with the answer I've already given you repeatedly on this thread including only a few posts above this one. My reason hasn't changed in the meantime.
    That is a troll answer.

There may be readers who don't know.

I am done with you.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 07:231 edit
    That is a troll answer.

There may be readers who don't know.
    Readers will reach their own conclusions as to who is trolling who.

Here its is as posted on this page in a message addressed directly to you, to which you responded, presumably without having read it:

Is this the fifth or sixth time I have answered your question?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree