31 May '18 17:471 edit
    Does GOD want you to.....?

Join this church
    Vote this way
    Take this position
    Behave this way
    Think this way
    Ect. etc. etc.

You'll read this question in books. Listen to this question from others. Hear this question on TV. Please beware of people who ask this of you, they're setting you up to push their beliefs on you. I'm not here to tell you what to do, what to think, or how to act. Read, study, and think for yourself. Don't let others use this trick question to force their belief's on you. 🙂
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 17:491 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill

Join this church
    Vote this way
    Take this position
    Behave this way
    Think this way
    Ect.

You'll read this question in books. Listen to this question from others. Hear this question on TV. Please beware of people who ask this of you, they're setting you up to push their beliefs on you. I'm not here to tell you what to do, wh ...[text shortened]... d think for yourself. Don't let others use the trick question to force their belief's on you. 🙂
    Totally agree with most of those and think people should go to the Bible for answers to any questions they have about God.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

(Isaiah 55:8-9)
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    31 May '18 17:56
    I'm not here to tell you what to do, what to think, or how to act. Read, study, and think for yourself.
    But then you did.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 May '18 18:01

Join this church
    Vote this way
    Take this position
    Behave this way
    Think this way
    Ect. etc. etc.

You'll read this question in books. Listen to this question from others. Hear this question on TV. Please beware of people who ask this of you, they're setting you up to push their beliefs on you. I'm not here to tell you what ...[text shortened]... think for yourself. Don't let others use this trick question to force their belief's on you. 🙂
    Are you not pushing your view of others pushing views on me?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree