1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 15:212 edits
    "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

While this passage is part of a long metaphor, the imagery this passage makes it seem like it's a negative thing for women to want men with large penises. Could the biblical writers have been on the small side? Have you ever seen the Statue of David?
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 20:45
    Originally posted by vivify
    "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

While this passage is part of a long metaphor, the imagery this passage makes it seem like it's a negative thing for women to want men with large penises. Could the biblical writers have been on the small side? Have you ever seen the Statue of David?
    Perhaps E just got off on watching livestock.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 00:02
    whats wrong with a donkeys emission?
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 23:24
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    whats wrong with a donkeys emission?
    Maybe they're dribblers. 😲
  5. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 20:27

Yeah, when you say stuff like "Could the biblical writers have been on the small side?" I instantly got the idea this is more true for those who wrote the evolution theory.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Oct '16 04:231 edit
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Yeah, when you say stuff like "Could the biblical writers have been on the small side?" I instantly got the idea this is more true for those who wrote the evolution theory.
    *sigh*...

I don't you understand how comebacks work. Search for witty retorts on YouTube; write some of them down, examine them, practice a few, and then try again. I know you can do it.
  7. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    17 Oct '16 07:24
    *sigh*...

I don't you understand how comebacks work. Search for witty retorts on YouTube; write some of them down, examine them, practice a few, and then try again. I know you can do it.
    That is exactly what my point was, to reply retardedly to a stupid post.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Oct '16 11:32
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    That is exactly what my point was, to reply retardedly to a stupid post.
    So you were deliberately sucking? You make it look so natural.
  9. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    17 Oct '16 20:35
    So you were deliberately sucking? You make it look so natural.
    to stupid posts? you bet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree