1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 12:59
    Originally posted by chaney3
    His answer means that he clearly does NOT believe all of the New Testament, or all of what Jesus said.
    He struggles with some of it, sure. Nothing new there.

Are you happier, for example, with a Christian who doesn't struggle with the notion of people burning for all eternity in hell while Jesus looks on?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 13:05
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    He struggles with some of it, sure. Nothing new there.

Are you happier, for example, with a Christian who doesn't struggle with the notion of people burning for all eternity in hell while Jesus looks on?
    I have said in the past that I have a 'gut feeling' that the supreme sacrifice Jesus made on the cross means nobody goes to hell.
    God may have His plan of justice for all of us, but it is not a place called hell.
    That said, I realize my 'gut feeling' may oppose what's in the Bible, but I'm okay with that.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 00:22
    I have said in the past that I have a 'gut feeling' that the supreme sacrifice Jesus made on the cross means nobody goes to hell.
    God may have His plan of justice for all of us, but it is not a place called hell.
    That said, I realize my 'gut feeling' may oppose what's in the Bible, but I'm okay with that.
    This gut feeling business is what leads to false teaches and false doctrines. Try to establish in your mind what Jesus is looking for. Take some time and read what Jesus preached.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 00:35
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    This gut feeling business is what leads to false teaches and false doctrines. Try to establish in your mind what Jesus is looking for. Take some time and read what Jesus preached.
    Yes, I know that my gut feeling could be wrong.

But, the sacrifice of Jesus seems too big to not have all saved.....somehow.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 01:07

Thats your gut feeling. Read what the Bible says.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 02:02

All can be, but more will not be compared to those that are, not because they were not
    able to be, we are all able too. Not many want it for a variety of reasons, some will play with
    the idea, but never pull the trigger, because they don't want to sell out to the One that died
    for their sins. Others like their sins over a Lord that tells us to repent from our sins, and
    others think they can get by through some other means.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree