1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 14:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    would you like some humus with those bitter greens...
    Did you think galveston75 was somewhat chomping on 'bitter greens' too, when he suggested that "the devil is working through" Rajk999 when he disagrees with him and/or criticizes the JW organisation?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 17:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    Did you think galveston75 was somewhat chomping on 'bitter greens' too, when he suggested that "the devil is working through" Rajk999 when he disagrees with him and/or criticizes the JW organisation?
    No
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 18:48
    what is the role of an ambassador, that is correct, it is one who is sent forth on
    behalf of another, in this instance Christ. why are these ambassadors sent forth? to
    make a reconciliation, that is to draw two parties together. If none are sent forth it
    is self evident that a reconciliation does not take place, Paul himself makes the
    point ...[text shortened]... s an ambassador if you are
    not going forth to others begging them to become reconciled to God.
    I think most Christian witness for Christ to the lost every day. I'm really not sure what you are getting at, but I'm sure you'll be suitably self-aroused in pointing out how "being sent forth" correlates to your cult leaders "telling" you saps what to do.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 18:51
    No
    For a pair of nay-sayers who so often look down your noses denying the supernatural (such as healing and other miracles), you JWs certainly seem to have no trouble crediting the Devil with an over-abundance of supernatural ability, even to possessing poor old rajk999.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 18:591 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I think most Christian witness for Christ to the lost every day. I'm really not sure what you are getting at, but I'm sure you'll be suitably self-aroused in pointing out how "being sent forth" correlates to your cult leaders "telling" you saps what to do.
    Try reading the scriptures for once or have you forgot that Christ stated, Go? that's the
    trouble with plastic christians, they think its a spiritual buffet, that they can pick and
    choose what appeals and dismiss what they dont like. I will be pleased if you stay
    away from me on this site, you contribute nothing to my understanding of scripture and
    even less to my understanding of humanity, goodbye.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 19:06
    Try reading the scriptures for once or have you forgot that Christ stated, Go? that's the
    trouble with plastic christians, they think its a spiritual buffet, that they can pick and
    choose what appeals and dismiss what they dont like. I will be pleased if you stay
    away from me on this site, you contribute nothing to my understanding of scripture and
    even less to my understanding of humanity, goodbye.
    If I had a Euro very time you drama-off in one of your "I'm going to ignore you, you spawn of the devil" strops, I'd be worth more than Greece.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree