1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 17:31
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    In other words you cant actually back up your claim of "dangerous toxins and viruses in secret laboratories".
    had you read the steele article, you would've realized that it backs up my claim. it is also an introduction meaning that if you want more information, you have to research it yourself. i'm not going to hold your hand all the way.

you either have an interest in this or you don't
    I seem to already know a lot more than you do. First you mistook malaria for cholera, then you have talked about cholera in relation to vaccines, although as far as I know there is no vaccine and probably no vaccine research either because it is a bacterial disease that can be treated with anti-biotics.

you seem to know squat and want to stay that way. both were on my mind at the time and i wrote malaria instead of cholera by mistake and i already admitted to this mistake. cholera does have a vaccine.

You have also yet to provide any evidence that vaccines are not cost effective.

You also asserted that improving living conditions reduces the chance of disease. Can you name the diseases that are prevented by vaccines that spread significantly less amongst the rich?

are you kidding me with this? it's all over the place, just do a search.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diseases_of_poverty
    http://www.nature.com/news/2009/091209/full/news.2009.1130.html
    http://www.who.int/intellectualproperty/submissions/InternationalPolicyNetwork.pdf
    http://ec.europa.eu/research/info/conferences/edctp/pdf/heysel_press_briefing.pdf

and many more. and not just diseases preventable by vaccines. improving living conditions will also help reduce the prevalence of diseases for which there are no vaccinations, such as malaria and aids.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 17:48
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    i'm not going to hold your hand all the way.
    In other words you know the link does not back up your claims and hence you are unable to show that it does.

you seem to know squat and want to stay that way.
    I admit not knowing a lot, but I have lived in one of the countries in question and know the impact of disease and the effectiveness of vaccination and what a big difference it makes. I also know how difficult it is to raise incomes. I still say vaccines are cost effective.

cholera does have a vaccine.
    I did not know that. We need to produce more of it and get rid of cholera once and for all.

are you kidding me with this? it's all over the place, just do a search.
    I see you couldn't answer the question.

and many more. and not just diseases preventable by vaccines. improving living conditions will also help reduce the prevalence of diseases for which there are no vaccinations, such as malaria and aids.
    And I would love it if you could improve living conditions in Zambia. But until you do, please allow us to have our vaccines.
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 00:54
    In other words you know the link does not back up your claims and hence you are unable to show that it does.
    it's quiet interesting that you were accusing me of being like rj earlier when here you are exhibiting the very rj qualities that made him a lovable douche. the evidence has been shown to you, you refuse to read it and continue to stick by the same failed assertion.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 05:561 edit
    it's quiet interesting that you were accusing me of being like rj earlier when here you are exhibiting the very rj qualities that made him a lovable douche. the evidence has been shown to you, you refuse to read it and continue to stick by the same failed assertion.
    I got about halfway through and got bored because it did not back up your assertions. If it did back up your assertions you would have no point quoting the relevant part, but instead you keep acting evasive.
    So I'll ask again: please quote where it mentions dangerous toxins and secret labs in relation to vaccine development.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 18:001 edit
    I got about halfway through and got bored because it did not back up your assertions. If it did back up your assertions you would have no point quoting the relevant part, but instead you keep acting evasive.
    So I'll ask again: please quote where it mentions dangerous toxins and secret labs in relation to vaccine development.
    i read your reply half way but got bored because it didn't add anything new to the discussion. it's become quiet obvious continuing this discussion with you would be pointless.

if anyone is really interested, i've presented plenty of links that verify my points.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 18:59
    i read your reply half way but got bored because it didn't add anything new to the discussion. it's become quiet obvious continuing this discussion with you would be pointless.

if anyone is really interested, i've presented plenty of links that verify my points.
    I have gone back and read through your first link in full. It does not verify your claims at all. That you simply keep repeating that it does does not make it so.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree