1. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 21:12
    The recent grungy weather has left my solar panels with below average input that I'm considering giving Ra the boot. Any sun gods out there giving good watts for allegiance deals currently? Rites not too onerous please.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 21:16
    Originally posted by @ragwort
    The recent grungy weather has left my solar panels with below average input that I'm considering giving Ra the boot. Any sun gods out there giving good watts for allegiance deals currently? Rites not too onerous please.
    Sucker!

😛
  3. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 21:52
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Sucker!

😛
    Nonsense - December just gone was 30% up on the year before. Do you think he's just being capricious?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 22:41
    Head south. We have far too much sun down here.
    We need some rain and snow.
  5. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 23:38
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Head south. We have far too much sun down here.
    We need some rain and snow.
    A pilgrimage! Great idea - barefoot would you think?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 23:46
    A pilgrimage! Great idea - barefoot would you think?
    Nah .. but barefoot when you get here. Shirtless too.
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 14:38
    It's called winter
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 14:51
    Nonsense - December just gone was 30% up on the year before. Do you think he's just being capricious?
    Im not convinced in the viability of the cost benefit of domestic solar panels in the UK (not sure where you are), unless you buy through acsubsidised scheme.
  9. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 15:09
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Im not convinced in the viability of the cost benefit of domestic solar panels in the UK (not sure where you are), unless you buy through acsubsidised scheme.
    The rules have changed in 3 years since I bought ours so you may be right. We have generated twice as much as we used so far and that's in the north not that far from Scarborough so it works for us as well as the general feeling of helping the environment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree