1. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:09
    Well folks,

I've been challenged to a debate on science by Royaltystatement. We'll use a standard debating style, similar to those used by DoctorScribbles in the debates forum. Once a choice of topic has been decided, and suitable judges appointed, we'll have three posts (although multiple posts are allowed if the text won't fit in one) each, and the winner voted on by the judges.

Royaltystatement, I propose we debate "Biblical creationism vs. Science". I propose we have a fair, unbiased jedge set. For this reason, I propose 5 judges. My choices for these judges would be; KellyJay, Halitose, UmbridgeofSnow and Telerion. These judges (should they accept) will, between them, appoint a fifth judge. This should prevent unnecesary bias by either of us.

Do you accept, Royaltystatement?
  2. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:10
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Well folks,

I've been challenged to a debate on science by Royaltystatement. We'll use a standard debating style, similar to those used by DoctorScribbles in the debates forum. Once a choice of topic has been decided, and suitable judges appointed, we'll have three posts (although multiple posts are allowed if the text won't fit in one) each, and t ...[text shortened]... This should prevent unnecesary bias by either of us.

this debate is one sided, clearly one is much smarter than the other though i will not say who lol
  3. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:14
    Well folks,

I've been challenged to a debate on science by Royaltystatement. We'll use a standard debating style, similar to those used by DoctorScribbles in the debates forum. Once a choice of topic has been decided, and suitable judges appointed, we'll have three posts (although multiple posts are allowed if the text won't fit in one) each, and t ...[text shortened]... This should prevent unnecesary bias by either of us.

The Debate has already begun.
  4. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:16
    Read my first statement on proof that their is a GOD in the Intelligence of man VS. the intelligence of GOD
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:18
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    The Debate has already begun.
    Not until we have judges, and formalised rules of debate it hasn't.

I have PM'd the proposed judges. Are my suggestions okay with you, or would you like to suggest another two christian and two non-christian judges?
  6. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:18
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    this debate is one sided, clearly one is much smarter than the other though i will not say who lol
    You weren't even worthy to be selected judge. And you cannot create a proper insult about me.
    If it is your wish to insult me you may do so.
    But it only reflects the fact that my intellect surpasses yours.
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:21
    You weren't even worthy to be selected judge. And you cannot create a proper insult about me.
    who said i was talking about you? thats hypocritical calling yourself intellectual and then assuming im calling you dumb.
  8. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:23
    Not until we have judges, and formalised rules of debate it hasn't.

I have PM'd the proposed judges. Are my suggestions okay with you, or would you like to suggest another two christian and two non-christian judges?
    Have you read my comment?
    Pick whatever judges you desire, I donot object.
    Win or........ I will remain with GOD and the Christ and I doubt that you will seek repentance.
    I understand this and know that because of who you are and because of who I am, we will NEVER agree where matters of religion, philosophy, of the creation of life are concerned. I am only willing to entertain this debate to silence to voices of blasphemy.
    Choose as you wish, I am here. Though it is pointless to.
    I am here.
  9. Belfast
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:24

Righto.
  10. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:24
    Judges do not get involved in the debate. I asked the individuals noted to be judges because, whilst I do not always agree with them (Huh, Kelly!), they are representative of the "spirituality" group. I could have asked many others, such as FreakyKBH, googlefudge, Ecstremevenom, SpiritM8ageress, Nordly (who would be my choice for 5th judge, incidentally) etc. It's not based on "worthyness", quite whatever that is.

Others are free to post here as they will.
  11. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:251 edit
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    who said i was talking about you? thats hypocritical calling yourself intellectual and then assuming im calling you dumb.
    Don't try to validate yourself or your actions. I know your words. And by your opposition to me I know your mind. Try to fool the narrowminded, not the wise.
  12. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:28
    Judges do not get involved in the debate. I asked the individuals noted to be judges because, whilst I do not always agree with them (Huh, Kelly!), they are representative of the "spirituality" group. I could have asked many others, such as FreakyKBH, googlefudge, Ecstremevenom, SpiritM8ageress, Nordly (who would be my choice for 5th judge, incidental ...[text shortened]... ased on "worthyness", quite whatever that is.

Others are free to post here as they will.
    My post was not to you it was to he who attempted to disguise his insult.
  13. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:28
    Originally posted by Positional Player
    Righto.
    I see you play your position well.
  14. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:29
    This sounds like the most fun you can have without smashing your teeth out with a brick.
  15. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:31

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree