1. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 14:28
    YES THAT IS SOOO TRUE the pay back is certin death that is detachment from god thats one reason why jesus gave his life soo that we may once again have a way to find eternal life like it was ment to be before adam and eve ate of the forbiddin tree...
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 18:23
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lol...... That's your problem my friend as is with many. If you can't touch it, see it, smell it then it does not exist. How superficial to live like that it seems to me. It's like something in your heart has been disconected from the wonderment of the universe and wha tGod has made for all to see. I don't mean that in a bad way to you personally but whe ...[text shortened]... f amazement to God.
    I just don't understand a human not feeling that way to our creator.
    So was said about the thunder a long time ago. "It must be the voice of god!". Now we know what it is.
    You marvel about the stars. Are you still there in the old times? Haven't you heard about astronomy explaining stars?

You still have to deliver a proof. Not just your feeling or opinion. Give me an indesputable proof!
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 20:05
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    So was said about the thunder a long time ago. "It must be the voice of god!". Now we know what it is.
    You marvel about the stars. Are you still there in the old times? Haven't you heard about astronomy explaining stars?

You still have to deliver a proof. Not just your feeling or opinion. Give me an indesputable proof!
    I think it's just you not wanting to see it is the reason you can't see what's in front of you, all of creation.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 20:40
    I think it's just you not wanting to see it is the reason you can't see what's in front of you, all of creation.
    Didn't you write a while ago: "I don't actually need proof that he doesn't exist because there is no proof that he doesn't exist. But everything around you proves he does." ?

Then give me such an indisputable proof! You cannot! And you know why, don't you?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 20:41
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Didn't you write a while ago: "I don't actually need proof that he doesn't exist because there is no proof that he doesn't exist. But everything around you proves he does." ?

Then give me such an indisputable proof! You cannot! And you know why, don't you?
    I'll keep repeating he same answer to you so you might as well move on....
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 07:011 edit
    I'll keep repeating he same answer to you so you might as well move on....
    You can repeat a false proof no matter how long. When you give me a proof that are indisputable trustworthy, then I'll change my mind, of course.

Or you give me right in the fact that you cannot prove any religious thing, none whatsoever, because it's supernatural, doesn't obey natural laws. This includes of course the existance of god. Religion and science never mix.

You mention from time to time the word "creator". This is a word that (almost) every religion can use. In this you share your opinion with Islam, Hindi, animism, The Nordic religion, and so on. Your JW beliefs doesn't matter here. And this you know already.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree