1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 01:07
    Evidence Of Physics For Intelligent Design Showing Evolution As An Oversimplistic Idea Of Fools

YouTube
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 12:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Evidence Of Physics For Intelligent Design Showing Evolution As An Oversimplistic Idea Of Fools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNeVBBmYxYk
    Yeah right, 200 years of the best minds on the planet and they are all now relegated to the status of fools. Sure. In a pigs ass.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 17:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah right, 200 years of the best minds on the planet and they are all now relegated to the status of fools. Sure. In a pigs ass.
    You did not pay close attention to the video. So it appears you are the one kissing the pigs ass. 😏
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 21:02
    You did not pay close attention to the video. So it appears you are the one kissing the pigs ass. 😏
    Let's see. A spokesman for the 'Messiah College" I think it said. Sure, REAL unbaised reporting there. It's not everyday a Phd has sold out to the religious establishment.

It's not like the stuff he is talking about, the finely tuned universe, called the "Anthropic principle' if you dare to actually google it, but I'm sure you won't since you don't want what is left of your brain to be contaminated by actual science.

Most Anthropic dudes bring up the multiverse where this is the universe tuned for life but that alone is just the throw of the dice in that view, since there are perhaps an infinite number of universes, some of them where the speed of light is one inch per second, others where there are no electrons and others where the laws of physics are so close to ours that life can also form there.

This is not exactly ground breaking stuff here. I think he is presenting this stuff as if he were the original author to thoroughly impress and brainwash his witless audience, the whole game here is to win votes to force creationism to be taught in a science class ass if it were a science. Oh, did I say ass, sorry.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 22:37
    Let's see. A spokesman for the 'Messiah College" I think it said. Sure, REAL unbaised reporting there. It's not everyday a Phd has sold out to the religious establishment.

It's not like the stuff he is talking about, the finely tuned universe, called the "Anthropic principle' if you dare to actually google it, but I'm sure you won't since you don't want ...[text shortened]... creationism to be taught in a science class ass if it were a science. Oh, did I say ass, sorry.
    Recent Peer Reviewed Intelligent Design Paper Exposes Serious Flaws In Evolution Theory

YouTube
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 01:07
    Michael Behe: Challenging Darwin, One Peer-Reviewed Paper at a Time

Posted on March 13, 2015

Dr. Behe explains why most examples of evolution in bacteria and viruses entail loss or modification of function rather than gain of a new function at the molecular level. In Behe’s view, this could pose a challenge to Darwinian explanations of molecular evolution.

http://www.lehigh.edu/~inbios/pdf/Behe/QRB_paper.pdf

http://www.discovery.org/multimedia/audio/2015/03/michael-behe-challenging-darwin-one-peer-reviewed-paper-at-a-time/
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 02:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 03:05
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I know. The main purpose of the thread is to give evidence for Creation (Intelligent design) over evilution. I just happened to start off with physics.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 03:15
    Overwhelming Evidence For Creation And Intelligent Design

YouTube
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 14:10
    I know. The main purpose of the thread is to give evidence for Creation (Intelligent design) over evilution. I just happened to start off with physics.
    I am embarrassed that a university I actually did engineering work for would hire a known creationist in a scientific position, knowing he would be biased in his research.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 17:03
    I am embarrassed that a university I actually did engineering work for would hire a known creationist in a scientific position, knowing he would be biased in his research.
    I am embarrassed and disappointed that any US school is teaching the fairy tale of evilution as science instead as myths and legends in literature where it belongs. 😏
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 17:28
    I am embarrassed and disappointed that any US school is teaching the fairy tale of evilution as science instead as myths and legends in literature where it belongs. 😏
    Well I am totally shocked that you think that, I would have never known......
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 17:54
    Well I am totally shocked that you think that, I would have never known......
    Didn't I give you enough clues?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 19:02
    Didn't I give you enough clues?
    No, I'm near a dodo.
  15. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 19:39
    Dr. Behe explains why most examples of evolution in bacteria and viruses entail loss or modification of function rather than gain of a new function at the molecular level.
    And yet, if most represent modification or loss of information, that would leave some where information is gained. Thank you, that's all evolution requires. Good night.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree