1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 12:00
    Well, I didn't want to go without saying goodbye to all my friends, but I must answer the call. Just want you all to know how much I appreciate what I've learned in the time I've spent here, whether good or bad, and I sincerely harbor no ill will towards anyone. Just thought I'd add that in just in case. πŸ˜‰

Hope to see you in the next life. Farewell. Joe πŸ™‚

P.S. Tried to add the :'( emoticon, but it still doesn't work. 😞
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 12:30
    Originally posted by @josephw
    Well, I didn't want to go without saying goodbye to all my friends, but I must answer the call. Just want you all to know how much I appreciate what I've learned in the time I've spent here, whether good or bad, and I sincerely harbor no ill will towards anyone. Just thought I'd add that in just in case. πŸ˜‰

Take care sir.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 12:35
    Safe travels.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 13:53

See you later! Here or there. πŸ™‚
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 15:16

You’ve announced that you are leaving the forum before and have returned shortly afterwards. Is this any different?
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 17:00
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You’ve announced that you are leaving the forum before and have returned shortly afterwards. Is this any different?
    If he replies, he hasn't left. πŸ™‚

His opinions rounded out the playing field. In my experience he has been consistent in his views, easy to understand, and easy going.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 18:08
    Originally posted by @js357
    If he replies, he hasn't left. πŸ™‚

His opinions rounded out the playing field. In my experience he has been consistent in his views, easy to understand, and easy going.
    Other than “easy going” I agree (although I understand your perspective) and I certainly don’t want him, or anyone else here for that matter, to leave.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 18:51
    He's taking time out to study up on his American history.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 01:44

The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.
    Keep enjoying the book of Proverbs.
    Sorry we never got to talk about that book.
    I kept putting it off.

If you come back, you'll get no mocking from me.
    Goodbye.
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 10:15

May joy follow you and yours like a shadow, Joe😡
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Nov '17 23:34
    This sounds alarmingly permanent. I hope not. But, in any case, go in peace, Joe. It was grand to have been a fellow Misfit with you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree