1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 18:08
    I've received several comments for that. My question is, which of you thinks I think I'm going to save this forum?

Are you daft?

I only chose to used that title based on something I think the "Main Poster" said, but I don't recall where it was said, nor do I care to remember.

Seems to have struck a nerve with a couple of you. Probably just jealous because you didn't think of it first. ROFLMAO 😆
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 18:221 edit
    @SecondSon

You may need to check the batteries in your irony detector.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 18:36
    @secondson said
    I've received several comments for that. My question is, which of you thinks I think I'm going to save this forum?

Are you daft?

I only chose to used that title based on something I think the "Main Poster" said, but I don't recall where it was said, nor do I care to remember.

Seems to have struck a nerve with a couple of you. Probably just jealous because you didn't think of it first. ROFLMAO 😆
    'Main poster'?

I don't recall saying that.

😆
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 18:40
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    'Main poster'?

I don't recall saying that.

😆
    Me either. 😛
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 18:43
    @proper-knob said
    @SecondSon

You may need to check the batteries in your irony detector.
    I don't have an irony detector, but I have a bologna detector. Batteries fully charged. 😉
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 20:32
    @secondson said

Are you daft?

Other than your regurgitated church speak I don’t think you have very much to say at all.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 21:36
    @secondson said

Are you daft?

on the floor again dribbling ... you cant save yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree