1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:16
    You Fools!!!!!
  2. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:23
    Thanks for sharing your wisdom. Did anyone ever tell you that you are a very enlightened human being?

(Being from Sidney, that is not a modest achievement)
  3. Hamelin: RAT-free
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:25
    Originally posted by mattlango
    You Fools!!!!!
    Were you actually hoping to get a response in this thread?

Oh! What have I done?!

I know your type. You're this socially-deficient pizzaface, desperate-for-attention urchin. To actually sound mentally sound, why don't you read up on some logic and realise that you've just posted a universal negative.

Fools? Same to you, with interest...
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:26
    First of all its Sydney. I am no more enlightened than the next bloke i just know common sense and god one above all creater of all living things is not common sense its a nursery rhyme told to kids so they aren't scared of dying!! "dont worry little Billy when you die you got to heaven" yeah right whatever, no proof no eyewitness reports just 1 book full of myths!!!
  5. Hamelin: RAT-free
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:29
    First of all its Sydney. I am no more enlightened than the next bloke i just know common sense and god one above all creater of all living things is not common sense its a nursery rhyme told to kids so they aren't scared of dying!! "dont worry little Billy when you die you got to heaven" yeah right whatever, no proof no eyewitness reports just 1 book full of myths!!!
    It's sad - there are no eye-witness reports that Matt's brain actually functions. His spelling and grammar proves what he was really up during nursery school (which is as far as they go in Aussieland)...
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:33
    Originally posted by RatX
    It's sad - there are no eye-witness reports that Matt's brain actually functions. His spelling and grammar proves what he was really up during nursery school (which is as far as they go in Aussieland)...
    nice one coming from somebody named after a rodent, if i wanted an english lesson i would go back to school i take shortcuts, i dont type all the words to get my point across! my brain does work dont you worry about that it obviously hasn't been brainwashed by church or religion!
  7. Hamelin: RAT-free
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:39
    nice one coming from somebody named after a rodent, if i wanted an english lesson i would go back to school i take shortcuts, i dont type all the words to get my point across! my brain does work dont you worry about that it obviously hasn't been brainwashed by church or religion!
    I'm not a rodent - I'm a rodent remover!

Point in case: I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage, in which you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. Just as the strength of a solitary brick will not save a poorly built structure, your dismal spelling and pitiful grammar does not redeem your craven incoherent words. If there's an idea in your head, its in solitary confinement. If ignorance was a disability, you'd get the full pension. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "Your ignorance is encyclopedic."
  8. The sky
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:45
    nice one coming from somebody named after a rodent, if i wanted an english lesson i would go back to school i take shortcuts, i dont type all the words to get my point across!
    If your point was that you don't need to be a theist to be capable of writing foolish posts, you got it across all right.
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:46
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    If your point was that you don't need to be a theist to be capable of writing foolish posts, you got it across all right.
    Don't be so quick off the mark--notice the capitalisation in the opening post...I think Matt is calling out the members of his secret society.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:47
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Why are my posts foolish? you provide me with solid proof that god exists and i will apologize in full for my "foolish post" and bad grammer until all who believe are fools and only your death will let you see the truth!
  11. Hamelin: RAT-free
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:48
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Don't be so quick off the mark--notice the capitalisation in the opening post...I think Matt is calling out the members of his secret society.
    If I was a sub, I'd rec that one-liner... Hail, O King!!! 😀
  12. Hamelin: RAT-free
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:49
    Why are my posts foolish? you provide me with solid proof that god exists and i will apologize in full for my "foolish post" and bad grammer until all who believe are fools and only your death will let you see the truth!
    Ok... Bedtime for you -
  13. The sky
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:50
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    lol
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:51
    Ok... Bedtime for you -
    lol yep sure thing buddy, time for you to get a reality check still waiting for that proof fool!!
  15. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:52
    If I was a sub, I'd rec that one-liner... Hail, O King!!!
    Thanks, I think.

Remember the original meanings of "fool" and "silly"...When Matt says we will be revealed as fools when we die, he is speaking the plain truth...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree