1. Hamelin: RAT-free
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:53
    Originally posted by mattlango
    lol yep sure thing buddy, time for you to get a reality check still waiting for that proof fool!!
    Did I say God exists? I sure know your logic doesn't and your posts are ample proof... Sweet dreams.
  2. Hamelin: RAT-free
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:57
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Thanks, I think.

Remember the original meanings of "fool" and "silly"...When Matt says we will be revealed as fools when we die, he is speaking the plain truth...
    He spoke some truth?! Coincidence... And yes, most of us shall bloat when we die - as Carl Sagan said, "The universe is made up of gas and dust... and some more gas. Some of us are more gas than dust." Solemn cough...
  3. The sky
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 14:57
    Why are my posts foolish? you provide me with solid proof that god exists and i will apologize in full for my "foolish post" and bad grammer until all who believe are fools and only your death will let you see the truth!
    Your posts are foolish because you don't present any arguments, all you say is "you are fools because I say so". By the way, I think it's unlikely that my death will let me see the truth. If the theists are right, it will, but I think it's a lot more likely that they are wrong, and I will just be dead and unable to see anything.
  4. Hamelin: RAT-free
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 15:04
    Seems like matt is bushed... Pity - my sport's out for today (shooting fish in a barrel).
  5. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 15:06
    Originally posted by RatX
    fish in a barrel
    There's a book by that title--by an Australian photographer...Coincidence? I don't think so...
  6. Hamelin: RAT-free
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 15:141 edit
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    There's a book by that title--by an Australian photographer...Coincidence? I don't think so...
    ROTFLMAO!!! Don't we just love the Aussies... their greatest dilemma on domestic affairs so far, is if they might qualify as having more culture than yogurt.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 15:16
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Your posts are foolish because you don't present any arguments, all you say is "you are fools because I say so". By the way, I think it's unlikely that my death will let me see the truth. If the theists are right, it will, but I think it's a lot more likely that they are wrong, and I will just be dead and unable to see anything.
    Arguments you want. You believe in a being you have never spoken to directly or heard a reponse from, you blindly believe that this being created the world in 6 days because it was written in a book (when was that book written by the way?) You blindly believe that this being controls how your life will be lived. My argument is common sense, you are a fool if you blindly believe in something! The ancient greeks believed in many gods and that is now referred to as greek mythology take a second and think what your beliefs will be called in 2000 years time, and maybe just maybe if you aren't to narrow minded you will realise how much you've wasted your life! Life is your own nobody gave it to you except your mother and father, nobody died for your sins! So dont waste it on brainwashing ideals from some guy in a funny hat! If god is real, why are there other religions? Not just one? How can 2 sides of a war be fighting in gods name? how can terrorists justify the killing of innocent men women and children in the name of their god? You tell a child dying of starvation in africa that god has a plan for them?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 15:17
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Your death with show you the truth when you realise there is no heaven, no afterlife. Just darkness!!!
  9. Hamelin: RAT-free
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 15:531 edit
    Arguments you want. You believe in a being you have never spoken to directly or heard a reponse from, you blindly believe that this being created the world in 6 days because it was written in a book (when was that book written by the way?) You blindly believe that this being controls how your life will be lived. My argument is common sense, you are a fool ...[text shortened]... name of their god? You tell a child dying of starvation in africa that god has a plan for them?
    Blind faith? You saying I have sins? Wow, you toss out unfounded statements, based on assumptions with no logical reason behind them. Why are you still proving your foolishness?!

Please, take my advice: go have an IQ test, try to get through one book... this year, and get out more. Meet some actual people (not some French forum-posters) who believe in God and listen to their perspective (but your sake, please don't this tactic again as they may be far less forgiving than I have been).
  10. The sky
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 15:55
    Your death with show you the truth when you realise there is no heaven, no afterlife. Just darkness!!!
    So you believe you will still have consciousness after death?
  11. The sky
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 16:02
    Arguments you want. You believe in a being you have never spoken to directly or heard a reponse from, you blindly believe that this being created the world in 6 days because it was written in a book (when was that book written by the way?) You blindly believe that this being controls how your life will be lived. My argument is common sense, you are a fool ...[text shortened]... name of their god? You tell a child dying of starvation in africa that god has a plan for them?
    If you had read and understood what I have written, you'd know that I don't believe any of those things. Some Christians believe all of those things, many believe only some of them. If you are arguing against the god Christian fundamentalists believe in, you should say so.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 16:27
    Arguments you want. You believe in a being you have never spoken to directly or heard a reponse from, you blindly believe that this being created the world in 6 days because it was written in a book (when was that book written by the way?)
    You should try reading some more books. It helps develop reading comprehension.
  13. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 18:22
    You Fools!!!!!
    Are you Bizarro-dj2becker?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 18:48
    You Fools!!!!!
    Well you have me convinced! Threw out the bible, quit church, and am looking to help spread your message.
    I can't believe how I have wasted my life...Thank you for finally waking me up!....😉
  15. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 19:26
    Where did you get all this wisdom? Did you make it up?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree