1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 21:011 edit
    When you get to Heaven, are you really going to be okay with seeing your ex?

If you experienced much earthly pain from a nasty, bitter divorce, it seems difficult to believe that there will be loads of love for him/her in Heaven.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 21:20
    @chaney3 said

If you experienced much earthly pain from a nasty, bitter divorce, it seems difficult to believe that there will be loads of love for him/her in Heaven.
    lol .... ok with them now thnx
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 21:21
    @chaney3 said

once again you've got the idea of heaven all wrong. Its not in the future, its now.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 21:30
    @karoly-aczel said
    once again you've got the idea of heaven all wrong. Its not in the future, its now.
    I do NOT agree with that.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 22:22
    @chaney3 said
    I do NOT agree with that.
    your agreement is unnecessary.

but the facts remain; time is an illusion albeit a persistent one. time is an act of measurement
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 08:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree