"How Atheists Think" "On another thread, below, an Atheist takes issue with the parody on Atheist arguments. It's amazing how many Atheists are literalists despite their hatred of literalism. Nonetheless, I have responded with the following list regarding the Atheist thought process:
1. Denial of intellectual responsibility for saying why they reject theist arguments.
2. Constant and consistent use of rationalization to backfill their emotional conclusion which has no intellectual or evidentiary content.
3. Backfill the intellectual and moral void they have created for themselves with visions of their own self-endowed elitism.
4. Live a life of arrogance despite also living a life dependent upon logical fallacy, which is now deeply embedded in the worldview.
5. Claim logic and evidence as the basis of their worldview, despite being based totally on emotional rejectionism and neediness.
6. Evangelize, claiming that critical thinking means being a critical person, who criticizes everything except Materialism and Scientism and Leftism.
7. Demand that government be beholden to their views, and only their views, exclusively (because they are so tolerant).
8. Be vociferously offended at the mere sight of religious artifacts and activities which are not yet underground and are thus visually offensive. The FFRF has claimed to be made physically ill at the sight. BUT:
9. Demand total tolerance for any possible amoral activity engaged in by the amoral/immoral. That's because those activities are now morally acceptable, and religion is the only remaining immorality and cannot be tolerated unless it is underground and not available to be seen by impressionable children who might be corrupted. Media tolerance for sex and violence is fine; media attachment to the offensive morality of the Other cannot be tolerated, and is purged by consensus.
10. Form and fund large organizations which attack small entities which display religious symbology, especially very small towns and school districts. Do not attack Los Angeles, it might win, and that would destroy the ability for future attacks on the Other.
11. Claim that no one but an Atheist can understand Atheism.
12. Claim that other Atheists are wrong; only you personally understand Atheism.
13. Claim Atheism is not a religion.
14. Form churches.
15. Split into denominations due to dogma differences.
16. Create an individual morality which fits the individual Atheist's proclivity and thus is also volatile.
17. Insist that Atheists are Good without God.
18. Campaign against theism with billboard and bus sign attacks, claiming that the presence of religion is an attack on themselves, the Victims.
19. Become the Saviors of mankind, as well as Victims. Classism is thus natural to the Atheist.
20. Being the Saviors/Messiahs requires the designation of classes of Victims and Oppressors; the government is the perfect place to apply Messiahism, since it has the ability to attack the Oppressors and keep the Victims on the plantations."
http://atheism-analyzed.blogspot.com/search/label/Atheism%20%3D%20Religion%3F (Tuesday, January 14, 2014)