1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 12:172 edits
    Notice that both ThinkOfOne and Rajk999 have a strong negative reaction to the matter of Christ redeeming sinners with His blood.

Both find other passages to insist that they negate the redeeming blood of Christ. In other words they use those passages to FIGHT against the others.

You cannot follow them and their way unless you render as NONSENSE the clear passages about the washing of robes (symbolic) in the blood of the Redeemer - the Lamb - the Godman Jesus.

For example to follow ToO and Rajk999 you must accept cleansing but NOT redemption.

"These are those who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Because of this they are before the throne of God and serve Him day and night in his temple; and He who sits upon the throne will tabernacle over them." (Revelation 7:14,15)

Notice that BECAUSE they are washed in the blood, therefore they SERVE God.

I encourage you to believe BOTH truths - washing in the redeeming blood of the Redeemer Christ and other concepts of being washed - via the water of the word, obedient repentance.

There is no reason to reject one truth to believe the other.
    My Father has stated BOTH and I trust Him that both are true and important.

Now one caveat about the above Revelation 7:14. I used to believe that this referred to "the great tribulation" as the last three and one half years of this age. A point came when I no longer took it to mean that.

Here to come out of the great tribulation must mean to come out of the entire world history of trial, tribulation, misfortune, and trouble from the fall of Adam and Eve.

This crowd represents the entire un-numberable human beings who have come out of the whole tribulation of world history.

That is how I take and teach Revelation 7:14,15. And for this the redeeming sacrifice of Christ on His cross, shedding His blood for forgiveness, is crucial to all of saints of God throughout earth's history.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 12:36
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Notice that both ThinkOfOne and Rajk999 have a strong negative reaction to the matter of Christ redeeming sinners with his blood.

Both find other passages to insist that they negate the redeeming blood of Christ. In other words they use those passages to FIGHT against the others.

You cannot follow them and their way unless you render as NONSENSE the ...[text shortened]... edding His blood for forgiveness, is crucial to all of saints of God throughout earth's history.
    Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.
    Cleanse your hands, ye sinners;
    and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
    (James 4:8 KJV)
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 13:001 edit
    I have to be away for awhile.

Some of you should consider the link between not realizing Who Jesus Christ IS and not believing or appreciating the power of His redemptive work.

I have begun to notice this here. The posters putting up the most resistance to the Bible's teaching of Christ's death justifying the believers are uncanningly the same ones who do not regard His full divinity.

They do not see that God became a man. And they do not believe or see how effective is His work of salvation.

Both use faith in Christ as an indication that the believers want to live in sin.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 13:07
    I have to be away for awhile.

Some of you should consider the link between not realizing Who Jesus Christ IS and not believing or appreciating the power of His redemptive work.

I have begun to notice this here. The posters putting up the most resistance to the Bible's teaching of Christ's death justifying the believers are uncanningly the same ones wh ...[text shortened]... salvation.

Both use faith in Christ as an indication that the believers want to live in sin.
    What did Jesus say about salvation?
    Please quote the words of Jesus instead of waffling.
    Jesus said to live righteously
    Jesus said to do good works
    Jesus said to love you neighbour as yourself
    Jesus gave examples and stories and parables supporting these commands
    Jesus said if you love him KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS
    Jesus said if you are his friend then DO WHAT HE SAYS.
    Jesus it is those who keep His word those people will enter the Kingdom of God

You attempt to justify a life of sin and complaceny.
    Your doctrine is DO NOTHING BECAUSE JESUS DID EVERYTHING
    That is NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE

You are a fake religious mouth worshiping hypocrite
    attempting in vain to justify your false doctrines
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 14:37
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    What did Jesus say about salvation?
    Please quote the words of Jesus instead of waffling.
    Jesus said to live righteously
    Jesus said to do good works
    Jesus said to love you neighbour as yourself
    Jesus gave examples and stories and parables supporting these commands
    Jesus said if you love him KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS
    Jesus said if you are his friend then D ...[text shortened]... a fake religious mouth worshiping hypocrite
    attempting in vain to justify your false doctrines
    Is spewing all this hate and bearing false witness at the same time how you follow Christ, rajk?

You have an incredible amount of hate inside you. Once you accept Christ into your heart and God’s Holy Spirit indwells you, your heart will start to change from a heart of hate to a heart of love.

“We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.”

(1 John 3:14-15)
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 14:53
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Is spewing all this hate and bearing false witness at the same time how you follow Christ, rajk?

You have an incredible amount of hate inside you. Once you accept Christ into your heart and God’s Holy Spirit indwells you, your heart will start to change from a heart of hate to a heart of love.

“We know that we have passed from death unto life, beca ...[text shortened]... a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.”

(1 John 3:14-15)
    I hate false doctrines and mouth worship.
    The the day will come when you will find that
    God hates it too
    Jesus hates it too
    And it will be too late for you to repent.

Repent now and become a sheep of Christ
    Get away from the goats of Christianity.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 16:441 edit
    Notice that both ThinkOfOne and Rajk999 have a strong negative reaction to the matter of Christ redeeming sinners with His blood.

You cannot follow them and their way unless you render as NONSENSE the ...[text shortened]... edding His blood for forgiveness, is crucial to all of saints of God throughout earth's history.
    John 15
    3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.

Ezekiel 18 
    21“But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die. 22None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Because of the righteous things they have done, they will live. 
    24“But if a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked person does, will they live? None of the righteous things that person has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness they are guilty of and because of the sins they have committed, they will die... 
    30“Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. 31Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel? 32For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live! 

Matthew 16
    27“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 17:332 edits
    I hate false doctrines and mouth worship.
    The the day will come when you will find that
    God hates it too
    Jesus hates it too
    And it will be too late for you to repent.

Repent now and become a sheep of Christ
    Get away from the goats of Christianity.
    You’re the biggest mouth worshippers here, rajk. You claim to revere Jesus Christ as you puff out your chest and strut around the SF condemning people, but you deny Christ’s deity, refuse to accept Him into your heart and refuse to follow His teachings.

Your foolish and sinful pride in wanting to justify yourself before God and make yourself righteous (in right standing with God) is a real stumbling block for you. Only Jesus Christ can make you righteous and you have to accept Him into your heart as Lord and Saviour to accomplish that.

Get smart!
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 17:57
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    John 15

Ezekiel 18 
    [b]21“But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die. 22None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Beca ...[text shortened]... lory of His Father with His angels, and [b]WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS
    .[/b]
    Some great references there.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 00:12
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    John 15

Ezekiel 18 
    [b]21“But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die. 22None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Beca ...[text shortened]... lory of His Father with His angels, and [b]WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS
    .[/b]
    Was there something in this post that I was supposed to not know about?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 00:26
    Was there something in this post that I was supposed to not know about?
    Yeah.. the words of Christ makes his followers clean. His words his teachings his commandments.. following these makes follower clean and free from sin.

Jesus also washes people clean by his sacrifice. Its a two part process.

You like only the part where you sit on your lazy good for nothing butt and Jesus Christ does it all....
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 02:01
    Yeah.. the words of Christ makes his followers clean. His words his teachings his commandments.. following these makes follower clean and free from sin.

Jesus also washes people clean by his sacrifice. Its a two part process.

You like only the part where you sit on your lazy good for nothing butt and Jesus Christ does it all....
    Again, You lack experience.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 02:44
    Again, You lack experience.
    Your so-called experience supersedes the teachings of Christ ?

I rather have Christ
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 03:31

I rather have Christ
    You don’t have Christ. You deny the deity of Christ. All you have is your puffed-out chest.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 11:062 edits

I rather have Christ
    Sometimes I do not successfully discern my soul from my spirit. This is a growing skill that lasts a lifetime to master.

You definitely talk like someone with loads of premature knowledge (much of which is wrong) and has little experience of spirituality.

You talk like a soulish man in First Corinthians.
    You talk, year after year, like a fleshly religious person with little experience of spiritual life.

The JWs effected you that way, very strongly.
    The damage is deep and lasting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree