1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 21:02
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Until you posted there were 2 Americans posting in this thread. Now there are three.

It's a plague I tells ya.
    Oh, within this thread. I thought you meant currently posting in this entire forum. Yeah, I know, reading is hard.

As this is a mostly American forum

Oh, maybe that's where I got this idea. Not sure why you might think this particular thread would be representative of the entire forum.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 22:18
    Maybe it isn't but it's still good to note the diversity of people visiting this forum.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 02:32
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    My alias is FabianFnas. Some of you remember me from earlier because I have been active in these forums a while ago. Newer members perhaps need an introduction.

I am brought up in a christian family and bought the whole packet. In my teens i started to think for myself and come to the conclusion that the old truths perhaps isn't the real truths at all, ...[text shortened]... Don't invite me to clans, clubs, or games. But send me a personal mail if you want, I love them!
    Greetings and salutations, welcome back.
    Kelly
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 02:531 edit
    My alias is FabianFnas. Some of you remember me from earlier because I have been active in these forums a while ago. Newer members perhaps need an introduction.

I am brought up in a christian family and bought the whole packet. In my teens i started to think for myself and come to the conclusion that the old truths perhaps isn't the real truths at all, ...[text shortened]... Don't invite me to clans, clubs, or games. But send me a personal mail if you want, I love them!
    Welcome back to the forum where every voice is always heard, always respected, FabianFnas!

Would you like to play a game of chess?
    Or maybe you could join my clan or my club?
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 07:56
    Thank you everyone who greets me back to RHP. Especially robbie carrobie, twhitehead, Zahlanzi, black beetle, CalJust, whodey, Rajk999, Suzianne, KellyJay, and
    FreakyKBH who explicitly gave me a warm welcome. Thank you all!
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 08:12

Welcome Home, Fabian. My Mom for whom you did a few English to Swedish/Swedish to English Translations passed away at the age of ninety three in December, 2011. She was so appreciative of your personal interest in her ancestry project.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 08:13
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Welcome Home, Fabian. My Mom for whom you did a few English to Swedish/Swedish to English Translations passed away at the age of ninety three in December, 2011. She was so appreciative of your personal interest in her ancestry project.
    I'm so happy to hear! How is she? Fine I hope!
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 08:45
    Thank you everyone who greets me back to RHP. Especially robbie carrobie, twhitehead, Zahlanzi, black beetle, CalJust, whodey, Rajk999, Suzianne, KellyJay, and
    FreakyKBH who explicitly gave me a warm welcome. Thank you all!
    You still haven't responded to the 46 PM's I've sent inviting you to join my clan?

Maybe you're just not truly a seeker?
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:04
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You still haven't responded to the 46 PM's I've sent inviting you to join my clan?

Maybe you're just not truly a seeker?
    I thought you were joking. Can I really enter you clan if I'm not a paying member?
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:13
    I thought you were joking. Can I really enter you clan if I'm not a paying member?
    Can we put you down for refreshments, at least?
    It's so much easier planning out vespers if we know where the juice boxes are coming from!
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:15
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Can we put you down for refreshments, at least?
    It's so much easier planning out vespers if we know where the juice boxes are coming from!
    🙂
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 13:52
    🙂
    Welcome back! I always enjoyed your posts. I guess I make American #3 then.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 14:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Welcome back! I always enjoyed your posts. I guess I make American #3 then.
    Thank you, sonhouse!

I assume I was wrong when I thought that every, or at least the vast majority of the participants in these forums came from USA. 🙂
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 17:21
    Thank you, sonhouse!

I assume I was wrong when I thought that every, or at least the vast majority of the participants in these forums came from USA. 🙂
    So do you have plans to play any more games? Also, do you play in a club?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 17:30
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Until you posted there were 2 Americans posting in this thread. Now there are three.

It's a plague I tells ya.
    I thought a british spin was required because we brits never enter an argument if we know we cant win.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree