1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 17:56
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Actually, I think there is a difference.

The Quran does contain violent verses that can be twisted in support of the terrorist's agenda. Just as the Westboro Baptists can do the same with the Bible to pursue their hateful agenda.

By contrast, Dasa cannot point to single writing by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada that supports his view of Islam and support for genocide.
    look my old friend please don't misquote me again...........I have never called for genocide.

You cannot actually find the words that I have typed that says I call for genocide.

They do not pronto existo
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 18:15
    Originally posted by Dasa
    look my old friend please don't misquote me again...........I have never called for genocide.

You cannot actually find the words that I have typed that says I call for genocide.

There are 25 threads started by you on the last 2 pages, can't you exercise some restraint and try to keep all your hatefilled, lowbrow invective in just one or two threads?
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 19:44

I think the words you used in 2011 were 'termination of all Muslim men would be the rule'.

Just a few days ago you said you wanted to eradicate Islam from the earth by either killing Muslims or forcing them to renounce their faith.

That is a call for genocide.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 23:24
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Why can't we ask you questions ?
    Nope, that is a question.

Pay attention.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 23:43
    look my old friend please don't misquote me again...........I have never called for genocide. You cannot actually find the words that I have typed that says I call for genocide.
    What you said was:

"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted. Muslim children however would be sparred because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized. [...] [Women] would be allowed to prove themselves. [...] Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '16 22:372 edits
    He may have been a rape apologist and advocate of genocide, but then again we all have our little faults, don't we?

However, as a student of the English language, 'boofhead' was a new one on me and I for one shall be grateful for this little gem.

"Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    ‘Til its gone"
    Here is this verse again being tossed around the forum with the attempt to make it stick to dasa.

it doesn't stick to dasa.

It was conjured up out of trouble and spite and now it is once again being attached to dasa.

Dasa says he doesn't want it, and to send it back to where it came from.

It is apparently a spam verse.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '16 22:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    What you said was:

[b]"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all M ...[text shortened]... g civilized people. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."
    [/b]
    Yes and it doesn't call for genocide.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '16 22:48
    Yes and it doesn't call for genocide.
    "...force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted."

That's genodice, Dasa.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 02:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    FMF asked you "what is your definition of rape?".

I think this is something you should answer.
    Why do you think I am keen to discuss this.

I am not.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 02:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    "...force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted."

That's genodice, Dasa.
    That is exactly correct..

It is the termination of Islamic ideology that must be defeated.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 02:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There are 25 threads started by you on the last 2 pages, can't you exercise some restraint and try to keep all your hatefilled, lowbrow invective in just one or two threads?
    This what happens when others hunt you down in the forum and demand answers from odd questions.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 02:41
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Why can't we ask you questions ?
    Go ahead then.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 02:45
    Actually, I think there is a difference.

The Quran does contain violent verses that can be twisted in support of the terrorist's agenda. Just as the Westboro Baptists can do the same with the Bible to pursue their hateful agenda.

By contrast, Dasa cannot point to single writing by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada that supports his view of Islam and support for genocide.
    Prubhupada was ashamed of Islam because it gave true religion a bad name..

He really just gave Islam a wide birth.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 03:55
    It is the termination of Islamic ideology that must be defeated.
    But you said "termination of all Muslims". You said the children (and some women) would be "spared".
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 05:101 edit
    This what happens when others hunt you down in the forum and demand answers from odd questions.
    These are threads you start. You can quite easily address these questions in the threads where they occur but you are too lazy, preferring instead to just blurt out another OP in response to the latest thought that has popped into your twisted hatefilled mind.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree