1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 18:33
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have explained it many times on here in words, but you can look it up on youtube to see it in pictures.

The Instructor
    I've never seen your explanation. Have you made a youtube video detailing it? I'm interested in your definition you see, not that of some other crackpot on youtube.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 18:40
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I've never seen your explanation. Have you made a youtube video detailing it? I'm interested in your definition you see, not that of some other crackpot on youtube.
    It is basically the same as what some call macroevolution. You can find that definition very easy.

The Instructor
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 19:31
    It is basically the same as what some call macroevolution. You can find that definition very easy.

The Instructor
    If it already has a name, why do you refer to it using a different, made-up term?

That aside, I do not 'believe' in macroevolution.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 22:02
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    If it already has a name, why do you refer to it using a different, made-up term?

That aside, I do not 'believe' in macroevolution.
    They are all made-up terms. Evilution seem a better term to me, since I believe it is a deceptive lie from the evil one called Satan the devil.

The Instructor
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 22:16
    They are all made-up terms. Evilution seem a better term to me, since I believe it is a deceptive lie from the evil one called Satan the devil.

The Instructor
    You really are barking mad aren't you?
  6. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 22:20

The Instructor
    And while proudly admitting these peculiar and inarguably minority beliefs, you still feel comfortable labeling others as gullible?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree