1. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 19:17
    first of all heaven is the most wonderful place you will ever seen and sin is like not stealing or swaring or things like that
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 19:24
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    first of all heaven is the most wonderful place you will ever seen and sin is like not stealing or swaring or things like that
    Is it better than the Sneaky Beaver on Twonie Tuesdays?
  3. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 19:25
    I don't know what that is
  4. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 19:29
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Typical sinner's response! If you love sinning so much, then there is a place reserved in hell for you, heathen.

In heaven, folks will have free will, but they will be so enlightened that they will not want to sin.

I know it would have been easier to just start everyone off that way, but it's kind of fun to see how many people can overcome their initial unenlightened state and reach salvation.
    Typical sinner's response! If you love sinning so much, then there is a place reserved in hell for you, heathen.

Nice.

Obviously I would consider crimes such as stealing or murder to be wrong, but I also know a lot of Christians believe some things to be morally wrong, that I would disagree with. I don't consider myself to be sinning. I think you can lead a perfectly good life without obeying every rule that man wrote in the bible.

I know it would have been easier to just start everyone off that way, but it's kind of fun to see how many people can overcome their initial unenlightened state and reach salvation.

Kind of fun?? Is god sick or what?? 'Here play my new game! I call it life! If you win, enternal salvation is yours! If you lose you'll be tortured forever!' Who said we wanted to play?
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 19:46
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    But you are the fun.
    Yes blakbuzzrd, your ignorance is bliss, isn't it?
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 20:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If you do, will you get kicked out?
    Beware the righteous judgementts of GOD! Pslamd 56:7

Because of wickedness, cast them forth, In anger put down the peoples, O God!

YOU willl be cast into the aring of fire and burn in sulpherous sludge for allletternity... drink of molten steel you will! Beware those that tell you of a merciful GOD. They are of the devil and will surely drag you down into the pit. This Earthly life is a test and GOD suffers fools with verdant patience.
  7. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 20:17
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Yes blakbuzzrd, your ignorance is bliss, isn't it?
    After watching your exchanges with Nemesio, I think you're probably right.

Usually, I don't have a clue what you're trying to say, and I'm happier that way.
  8. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 20:30
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    I don't know what that is
    Then you don't know if it's better than heaven.
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 20:472 edits
    After watching your exchanges with Nemesio, I think you're probably right.

Usually, I don't have a clue what you're trying to say, and I'm happier that way.
    After reading your exchanges with everyone, I figured you were pretty hopelessly ignorant anyway.
  10. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 20:56
    Originally posted by jaywill
    After reading your exchanges with everyone, I figured you were pretty hopelessly ignorant anyway.
    Says the guy who needed two edits to say it.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 21:20
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If you do, will you get kicked out?
    Surely the angel Lucifer committed a crime!
    Or was he just sent to hell as a prank...along with all the other great pranks our prankster God has sent us...like dinosaur bones and talking in tongues?
  12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 07:29
    Originally posted by Jake Ellison
    How do you define sin? 'Cos heaven sounds pretty boring.

And can you explain how you'll have free will if you are incapable of sinning?
    Actually, I'm guessing that you can do ANYTHING, and it's not a sin.

Now that sounds more like it!
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 09:10
    Originally posted by jofaz
    It is not often discussed, but Lucifer was thrown out of heaven for engine use. It was a violation of his terms of service in heaven as it decreased the enjoyment of those who do not mind losing to a more talented player, but feel cheated when someone's ability is augmented by a non-data base program.
    Brought a chuckle to me. So recced. I just polished off a bottle of Merlot though.

I wish it was Chianti...one of my favorite wines.
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 09:11
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Beware the righteous judgementts of GOD! Pslamd 56:7

[b]Because of wickedness, cast them forth, In anger put down the peoples, O God!

YOU willl be cast into the aring of fire and burn in sulpherous sludge for allletternity... drink of molten steel you will! Beware those that tell you of a merciful GOD. They are of the devil and wil ...[text shortened]... you down into the pit. This Earthly life is a test and GOD suffers fools with verdant patience.[/b]
    Do you ever get weary of being righteously wrathful? Seems like it'd be hard to maintain that level of holy rage ALL the time. What do you do to relax?
  15. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 11:09
    Says the guy who needed two edits to say it.
    Fat fingers is one thing.

A fat mouth spewing out inaccuracies about the Bible is another.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree