1. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 17:48
    Rom 15:30.
    I think you found it!

I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me.
    NAS© Now I urge you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God for me,
    ISV© Now I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus, the Messiah, and by the love that the Spirit produces, to join me in my struggle, earnestly praying to God for me
    GWT© Brothers and sisters, I encourage you through our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love that the Spirit creates, to join me in my struggle. Pray to God for me
    KJV Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
    AKJ Now I beseech you, brothers, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that you strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
    ASV Now I beseech you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
    BBE Now I make request to you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the love of the Spirit, that you will be working together with me in your prayers to God for me;
    DRB I beseech you therefore, brethren, through our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the charity of the Holy Ghost, that you help me in your prayers for me to God,
    DBY But I beseech you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in prayers for me to God;
    ERV Now I beseech you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
    WBS Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
    WEY But I entreat you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love which His Spirit inspires, to help me by wrestling in prayer to God on my behalf,
    WEB Now I beg you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the love of the Spirit, that you strive together with me in your prayers to God for me,
    YLT And I call upon you, brethren, through our Lord Jesus Christ, and through the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in the prayers for me unto God,
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 17:52
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I think you found it!

I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me.
    NAS© Now I urge you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God for me,
    ISV© Now I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus, the M ...[text shortened]... nd through the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in the prayers for me unto God,
    ???????
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 17:58
    Originally posted by galveston75
    ???????
    You said "Rom i5:30 How is praying thru anyone else not a direct conflict with this?"

So i gave you the quote
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 18:07
    You said "Rom i5:30 How is praying thru anyone else not a direct conflict with this?"

So i gave you the quote
    What does this scripture have to do with praying thru anyone else but Jesus? This is Paul just asking them to pray to God for him, not thru him!!!
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 18:18
    What does this scripture have to do with praying thru anyone else but Jesus? This is Paul just asking them to pray to God for him, not thru him!!!
    Exactly we are asking Mary to pray to God for us.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 18:29
    Exactly we are asking Mary to pray to God for us.
    Oh Daniel.... Anyway you didn't answer my question about all the scriptures I posted earlier.
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 18:31
    Oh Daniel.... Anyway you didn't answer my question about all the scriptures I posted earlier.
    Since The Bible can't contradict itself I only needed to quote one. 😀
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 18:39
    Since The Bible can't contradict itself I only needed to quote one. 😀
    You didn't quote anything that shows you can pray to God thru anyone but Jesus. No one including Mary has anything to do with your prayers to God except Jesus. It's so sad that your religion has done this to you...
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 18:56
    You didn't quote anything that shows you can pray to God thru anyone but Jesus. No one including Mary has anything to do with your prayers to God except Jesus. It's so sad that your religion has done this to you...
    Can I ask you to pray for me?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 19:10
    Yes but that is not praying thru you. Do you understand the differance? Did you not say you pray thru Mary, maybe for yourself or for others?
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 19:101 edit
    That is interesting. If you ask for someone to pray for you then you have the ability to pray for yourself. Does god listen to one person more than another or is it a numbers kind of thing?
  12. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 19:13
    Yes but that is not praying thru you. Do you understand the differance? Did you not say you pray thru Mary, maybe for yourself or for others?
    No I said pray TO Mary.
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 19:141 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    That is interesting. If you ask for someone to pray for you then you have the ability to pray for yourself. Does god listen to one person more than another or is it a numbers kind of thing?
    Both, The closer you are to God the more likely He will listen to you.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 19:171 edit
    No I said pray TO Mary.
    So you pray to her instead of God? What can she do that he can't?
    And you still haven't answered about those scriptures? Do you just ignor them?
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 19:18
    So you pray to her instead of God? What can she do that he can't?
    Both.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree