1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:06
    Islam’s Ancient Hatred For The Jews

http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/Future/ch13_islams_ancient_hatred.htm
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds

Why are you telling us stuff everyone else has known for years, nay, decades?
    Could it be you are just trying to stir up trouble? Exactly what do you hope to accomplish with Islam bashing? Personally, I think ALL three Abrahamic religions are bonkers but that's just me. I don't put down just one.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why are you telling us stuff everyone else has known for years, nay, decades?
    Could it be you are just trying to stir up trouble? Exactly what do you hope to accomplish with Islam bashing? Personally, I think ALL three Abrahamic religions are bonkers but that's just me. I don't put down just one.
    I believe Islam is the trouble. Look and see.

Islam - a very ancient hatred with a new dress

YouTube

Ancient Hatred: Understanding Iran's War on Jews

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/March/Ancient-Hatred-Understanding-Irans-War-on-Jews/

The Instructor
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:54
    I believe Islam is the trouble. Look and see.

Islam - a very ancient hatred with a new dress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSzDNnv3H4

Ancient Hatred: Understanding Iran's War on Jews

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/March/Ancient-Hatred-Understanding-Irans-War-on-Jews/

The Instructor
    So you figure the ancient atrocities like the killing of thousands of Mayans in South America by Christians is the fault of the Muslims? Or the Inquisition? Or the forced conversions by many indigenous tribes around the world? So now all of those atrocities are ok?

We all know outfits like the Taliban are animals. That does not make Islam IN GENERAL a danger. You are just being another hate monger.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 21:16
    So you figure the ancient atrocities like the killing of thousands of Mayans in South America by Christians is the fault of the Muslims? Or the Inquisition? Or the forced conversions by many indigenous tribes around the world? So now all of those atrocities are ok?

We all know outfits like the Taliban are animals. That does not make Islam IN GENERAL a danger. You are just being another hate monger.
    This is about: Islam’s Ancient Hatred For The Jews

GET YOUR HEAD OUT

The Instructor
  6. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    23 May '13 21:421 edit

That neatly explains why the jewish populations of middle eastern cities were so keen to welcome the Islamic invaders and get rid of the Christian Romans. Same thing happened during the crusades, the Jews tended to side with the Muslims because they only imposed a tax rather than forced conversions.

You sure you know what you are talking about?
  7. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    23 May '13 21:48

We see in the Islamic traditions a dark and very persistent hatred for the Jews nearly identical to the ideology expressed through Naziism.

This is from para one of the hateful document referenced here. Now Nazism had many roots but to suggest Islam was one of them is absurd and bizarre in the extreme, whereas the evolution of anti semitism from a long history of CHRISTIAN pogroms against Jews is surely universally recognized. Christian hatred of the Jews can be traced to several aspects of the Roman Empire. One was the Jewish nationalist rebellions against Rome, which established Jews as violent enemies of the Empire. It is evident in St Paul that he made efforts to separate Christians from Jews in order to avoid sharing the impact of imperial rage - though he was not successful at the time. Another aspect was that Jews were rivals to Christians in securing converts around the empire. So when Constantine legalized the Christian religion, one of their early campaigns was to put a stop to Jewish conversions. Whatever way one seeks to rationalise things, Christian hatred of Jews was established very early and sustained through to the Twentieth Century. By contrast, Jews were not only tolerated but respected in Islamic countries, and when they faced oppression (notably in the Spanish reconquista) it was to the Ottoman Empire that they fled for tolerance and the opportunity to live decent lives free from Christian violence. In the Qu'ran you will find many references to the Prophet's respect for the Jewish faith and his insistence that they be respected.

This lying, racist islamophobia is harmful and really ought to be unacceptable in a forum like this.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 22:45
    Originally posted by Kepler
    That neatly explains why the jewish populations of middle eastern cities were so keen to welcome the Islamic invaders and get rid of the Christian Romans. Same thing happened during the crusades, the Jews tended to side with the Muslims because they only imposed a tax rather than forced conversions.

You sure you know what you are talking about?
    I think you are the one that does not know what you are talking about.

The Instructor
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 22:47
    Originally posted by finnegan
    We see in the Islamic traditions a dark and very persistent hatred for the Jews nearly identical to the ideology expressed through Naziism.

This is from para one of the hateful document referenced here. Now Nazism had many roots but to suggest Islam was one of them is absurd and bizarre in the extreme, whereas the evolution of anti semitism ...[text shortened]... ying, racist islamophobia is harmful and really ought to be unacceptable in a forum like this.
    We can't keep the truth hidden forever and I am not going to try.

The Instructor
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 May '13 22:59
    We can't keep the truth hidden forever and I am not going to try.

The Instructor
    when i was at school aged 11-15, in my class we had several muslims, one mormon, two sikhs and one jew, the rest were mainly christian. two of my best friends were muslims.

we all got on great and had a wonderful time together. i keep in touch with many of them still. and at no point did anybody try to kill anybody.

thats all i wanted to say.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 23:38
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    when i was at school aged 11-15, in my class we had several muslims, one mormon, two sikhs and one jew, the rest were mainly christian. two of my best friends were muslims.

we all got on great and had a wonderful time together. i keep in touch with many of them still. and at no point did anybody try to kill anybody.

You were children then. And there are exceptions, like Walid Shoebat. However, that is no reason to let your guard down. Look at what happened to us on 9/11, a date that will go down in infamy for us.

The Instructor
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '13 02:501 edit
    You were children then. And there are exceptions, like Walid Shoebat. However, that is no reason to let your guard down. Look at what happened to us on 9/11, a date that will go down in infamy for us.

The Instructor
    So now all muslims are your enemy? I have an idea in that case. Why don't you ship yourself to be an afgan anti taliban warrior? I would gladly contribute money to that cause. I will personally give you $100.00 as a start.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '13 02:56
    Originally posted by stellspalfie

What school was that? The only kind of school I ever heard about like that was the Ex pat ones in some countries. For instance, my kids went to a school like that in Jerusalem, the Anglican International school and it was exactly as you said. Well, except for the Mormon, they would not be caught dead in an Anglican school, they would stay home schooled rather than get sullied.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 08:15
    So now all muslims are your enemy? I have an idea in that case. Why don't you ship yourself to be an afgan anti taliban warrior? I would gladly contribute money to that cause. I will personally give you $100.00 as a start.
    They are my enemies for deliberately flying a plane into my beloved Pentagon. I spent two long tours of duty there. How dare they!

The Instructor
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 May '13 08:19
    My understanding was the Holocaust was brought about by Christianities ancient hatred for the Jews.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree