1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 06:43
    Jehovah’s Witnesses, who publicly trumpet their past legal battles to protect freedom of the press, expression, and religion, hypocritically file suit for monetary damages against a web site that does nothing more than quote interesting excerpts from their own religious literature, which they have printed and freely distributed to the public for decades.

http://afgen.com/jehovahs_witness.html
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 06:52
    Originally posted by STANG
    Jehovah’s Witnesses, who publicly trumpet their past legal battles to protect freedom of the press, expression, and religion, hypocritically file suit for monetary damages against a web site that does nothing more than quote interesting excerpts from their own religious literature, which they have printed and freely distributed to the public for decades.

http://afgen.com/jehovahs_witness.html
    It's one of life's ironies that any one of their thousands of adherents have not yet file a workman's comp suit against the organization. With all that a-knockin' and door-bell a-ringin' ain't no one got the carpal tunnel yet?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 13:23
    Christian fanaticism.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 13:30
    Originally posted by STANG
    Christian fanaticism.
    I notice when attempting to read the source material you get a
    message "you are forbidden to read this document or words to
    that effect"
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 21:11
    Interesting. I wonder if it can be found elsewhere on the net.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree