1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 18:55
    @divegeester said
    I’m not asking you if you “hide the truth from anyone”.

I’m asking you a simple question as to wether or not you have warned your non-Christian family, friends and neighbours about the peril they are in from your version of Jesus who will burn them alive for eternity unless they repent and turn to him?
    I don't have a version of Jesus, He is completely real with or without me. Yes, I do
    warn people.
  2. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 20:30
    @divegeester said
    I asked what you are doing to help save your non Christian family, friends and neighbours from being burnt alive forever by your version of the loving Jesus?
    What part of the bible, or whatever document you are referencing, is it written that Christ burns people alive?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 23:18
    @kellyjay said
    Yes, I dowarn people.
    i’m not asking you if you warn “people”.

I’m asking you a simple question as to wether or not you have SPECIFICALLY warned your non-Christian family, friends and neighbours about the peril they are in from your version of Jesus who will burn them alive for eternity unless they repent and turn to him?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 23:191 edit
    @medullah said
    What part of the bible, or whatever document you are referencing, is it written that Christ burns people alive?
    Why are you asking me, it’s KellyJay’s doctrine.

I’ve been railing against it in this forum for at least 12 years.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 23:331 edit
    @medullah said
    I believe there's some scripture in Revelation that speaks of Jesus and some angels watching people being sent to hell.
    Dive has mentioned it before, I think, but I will try to find the verses
    Edit: Revelation 14:9-11
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 03:18
    @divegeester said
    i’m not asking you if you warn “people”.

I’m asking you a simple question as to wether or not you have SPECIFICALLY warned your non-Christian family, friends and neighbours about the peril they are in from your version of Jesus who will burn them alive for eternity unless they repent and turn to him?
    Done with you!
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 06:31
    @divegeester said
    Why are you asking me, it’s KellyJay’s doctrine. I’ve been railing against it in this forum for at least 12 years.
    It's interesting how many people want to contest the torturer God ideology propagated by the likes of sonship and KellyJay, but almost invariably want to do it indirectly by using you or me as a proxy.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 06:46
    @kellyjay said
    Done with you!
    Checkmate. Again.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 06:49
    @fmf said
    It's interesting how many people want to contest the torturer God ideology propagated by the likes of sonship and KellyJay, but almost invariably want to do it indirectly by using you or me as a proxy.
    Yes, also SecondSon/Josephw used to repeatedly tell me I was an apostate for denying the doctrine and repeatedly ask me to show him where the bible supported it.

It was as though he wanted to believe it because he was taught it, but at the same time couldn’t believe it because it sounds such absolute nonsense.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 06:523 edits
    @fmf said
    KellyJay believes that a version of Jesus will be in a literal hell overseeing the eternal torture of billions of non Christian, but flatly refuses to state what he does about saving his non Christian friends, family and neighbours from it. All because he doesn’t want to “make a fanfare” or “pat himself of the back” or “discuss the ins and outs of his life” or discus “how well he is behaving”.

And yet he’s quite happy to openly tell me, you and anyone else here about it in an anonymous online environment. It’s most odd.

If it were possible I’d put up and give him $100 for every non Christian person he’s actually told, face to face, about them being in peril of being eternally tortured by Jesus, and I’d feel confident in coming away with all my money.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 07:012 edits
    Bottom line from KellyJay’s profile is “Walk your faith”

Well to my way of thinking, if you believe in eternal torture and all that the apocalyptic flesh melting eternal agony it entails, and you don’t spend your entire life “walking and talking” to people about it, then you don’t really believe it!

Simple as.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 07:05
    @chaney3 said
    I believe there's some scripture in Revelation that speaks of Jesus and some angels watching people being sent to hell.
    That one scripture, when taken literally, completely undoes the entire Bible and gospel message.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 10:55
    @chaney3 said
    Matthew 13:41-43
    English Standard Version
    The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Luke 13:27-29
    English Standard Version
    But he will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you come from. Depart from me, all you workers of evil!’ In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God but you yourselves cast out. And people will come from east and west, and from north and south, and recline at table in the kingdom of God.

Matthew 25:40-42
    English Standard Version
    And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,

God is going to judge the world in righteousness, hell was prepared for the devil
    and his angels but others are going there as well. The doctrine of hell does not
    originate with me, it comes from the Word of God, so the bottom line question
    that needs to be asked is, are the scriptures that have these things in from God,
    if so the doctrine comes from God. Is the denial of these things a man-made
    thing, if so how much weight in the light of eternity will the opinions of man
    have?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 10:58
    @KellyJay

So you spend every day here instead of trying to save people from being tortured for eternity by your version of Jesus… for not loving him back.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 23:54
    @divegeester said
    That one scripture, when taken literally, completely undoes the entire Bible and gospel message.
    Good point.
    I feel the same way about the OT describing God as angry, jealous, and filled with so much wrath that destroying cities and killing all of mankind was His way dealing with creation.

I don't think that the Creator has such out of control emotions, if any emotions at all. Reading the OT is very difficult.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree