1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 Oct '10 06:26
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    obnoxious truth? how can you call such a truth?

Vishva,

You mean only well, and to -enLIGHTEN- others to clearer happiness from all the hassle Life has seemed to appear as factual, however, always if dull, inharmonious, and dreary, ever man's OWN inventions..
    Arrrgh! This post broke my legs.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '10 23:38

Vishva,

You mean only well, and to -enLIGHTEN- others to clearer happiness from all the hassle Life has seemed to appear as factual, however, always if dull, inharmonious, and dreary, ever man's OWN inventions..
    Thanks for your support, you are one who has the seeing eye, and also your own distinct style of expression, but I am one who can see the truth in many of your comments.

The atheists have no knowledge of the spiritual, and when they are exsposed as having nothing to offer, they become agitated and angry, and its impoosible to discuss anything on any level,... without their demeaning rude comments.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 00:00
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Arrrgh! This post broke my legs.
    would you like mine?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 03:02

Vishva,

Only enlightened people can enlighten others.
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 03:091 edit
    fact

Troll - Encyclopedia Dramatica
    A Troll, most commonly encountered on the internet, is any person who purposely causes controversy in a web community (by posting offensive and crude ...

How is this at all describing vishva?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 03:09
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Only enlightened people can enlighten others.
    thankyou, i knew i would get a mention sometime!
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 03:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    thankyou, i knew i would get a mention sometime!
    Knock it off Rob. This is serious. Please understand the time for humour and the time for seriousness.
    I dont think your comment was helpful, and if it was, please tell the forum why.
    C'mon Rob, you are more intelligent than that, I'm sure you are just being silly to the sake of it, take it 2 the GF, ok 😀
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 03:23
    Knock it off Rob. This is serious. Please understand the time for humour and the time for seriousness.
    I dont think your comment was helpful, and if it was, please tell the forum why.
    C'mon Rob, you are more intelligent than that, I'm sure you are just being silly to the sake of it, take it 2 the GF, ok 😀
    Why the snot is vishva pronounced a troll when his desire is to enlighten?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 03:25
    oh touchy touchy, i did not realise, i am sorry, i shall leave you to find enlightenment in peace, sincerely sorry that is.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 03:261 edit
    Why the snot is vishva pronounced a troll when his desire is to enlighten?
    its the way one goes about it. You cannot make an appeal to reason by calling someone a liar, for as you already stated Taco, there is a gulf between ignorance and lying.
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 03:27
    wata great reply, robbie!
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 03:28
    its the way one goes about it. You cannot make an appeal to reason by calling someone a liar, for as you already stated Taco, there is a gulf between ignorance and lying.
    Who is calling who a liar?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 03:481 edit
    Who is calling who a liar?
    in some of Vishy previous posts perhaps through his frustration, perhaps through inexperience, perhaps due to forum etiquette in that's its much easier to say something bold from behind a pc, i do not know, however it appeared to me that he tended to be judgemental. I do not condemn him for this, for I also was judgemental until i got the feel of the thing. I have asked him to be a little kinder on previous occasions.
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 08:07
    in some of Vishy previous posts perhaps through his frustration, perhaps through inexperience, perhaps due to forum etiquette in that's its much easier to say something bold from behind a pc, i do not know, however it appeared to me that he tended to be judgemental. I do not condemn him for this, for I also was judgemental until i got the feel of the thing. I have asked him to be a little kinder on previous occasions.
    We all could strongly hold this advise, and remember, as I, myself, have gotten heated a few times through some of these replies that return on these threads, though, nither party benefits from these insults returned.

Thank you robbie =]
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 08:15
    Let me add something...

The whole world is suffering, and that suffering is increased because of false teachings and false beliefs.

In this forum people hold onto false teachings as tightly as possibe, and not because they have truth, but because of their selfish materialistic personal agendas....this is called dishonesty, and i will not tolerate it.

If a person wants truth, then they must be prepared to let go of false teachings....and if they are not prepared to do that, then they are dishonest.

And they are dishonest with themselves more than anything else, because they are in denial, when they support and defend their own false beliefs.

On one side we find science saying we are all accidents, and on the other side we have religious people saying we have only one life and the soul is created at birth....all this is nonsense.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree