1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 21:24
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    So you disagree with sonship that we are created by god to have dominion over the Earth?
    We are a species or we as individuals? As a species humans have dominion over the earth. God's children know that this life is short lived and insignificant compared to God's kingdom which is eternal.

I disagree with sonship on pretty much everything I've seen so far. So I'm sure I'd disagree with sonship on the meaning of those words too.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 21:25
    You won't get anywhere if you won't meet people halfway.
    We are gods creations too.
    if you were born in the middle of India would you be a
    Hindu?
    People are broken up into two categories: Children of God and Children of the Devil. Jesus made the distinction himself.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 21:26
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Yeah well people give the wrong definition to words.

Pointing out the truth is love.
    Yeah your and my idea of God is certainly very different.
    All life is precious. To be born in a human form is a huge blessing. Adversity is a chance to learn. the truth is yours and yours only.
    If there were a road map to a Christian God everyone would be on it (and agree what it is)
    . I have no problem with Jesus
    Jesus' powerful message resonates through the ages and has genuine power. But so do other things. and to dismiss the rest of creation for the narrow view of the bible is a fallacy and a missed chance to further spirituality.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 21:29
    People are broken up into two categories: Children of God and Children of the Devil. Jesus made the distinction himself.
    What about Children of KRSNA?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 21:31
    What about Children of KRSNA?
    Those who follow God's commands are children of God. Those who do not follow God's commands are children of the Devil. You can break up both groups into multiple sub groups and give them individual names, but that would be a fallacy, but inescapable I suppose.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 21:31
    Oh, and the fact that you didn't answer the question says to me you wont try to meat me halfway. So unless you can be a bit less defensive and oppressive I shall have to discontinue this pointless and much repeated "discourse"
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 21:33
    Those who follow God's commands are children of God. Those who do not follow God's commands are children of the Devil. You can break up both groups into multiple sub groups and give them individual names, but that would be a fallacy, but inescapable I suppose.
    Can't answer straight yes or no question.

You are getting no where . It's just words with you.
    Good-bye. Good luck
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 21:34
    Can't answer straight yes or no question.

You are getting no where . It's just words with you.
    Good-bye. Good luck
    OK, whatever you say.
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 21:34
    the future

http://www.futurefood.org/in-vitro-meat/index_en.php
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 22:13
    One thing I did learn from this tread, mention something from the Bible and you are a Bible thumper.

Very odd how that term evolved. Don't even need to mention Chapter and verse, just idea from the Bible. Very odd.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 23:35
    One thing I did learn from this tread, mention something from the Bible and you are a Bible thumper.

Very odd how that term evolved. Don't even need to mention Chapter and verse, just idea from the Bible. Very odd.
    Would you read a Veda or Sutra?
    Cause I've read some bible

But you do come across as a bible thumper
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 23:55
    Would you read a Veda or Sutra?
    Cause I've read some bible

But you do come across as a bible thumper
    You asked what else this life could be for. I gave you my opinion as a Christian. Asking a Christian for the meaning of life the calling him a bible thumper because he based his opinion on the bible is a bit odd.

No meed to read up on other religions. God will make the call not me.

I am secure in my faith. I am not one to say one can't go to heaven if one is ignorant of Jesus. That is God's call.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 01:24
    BBC News report, three years ago, about the world's first lab-grown burger. Food critics give their verdict on the burger's taste and texture. Short video.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-23576143
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 01:29
    You asked what else this life could be for. I gave you my opinion as a Christian. Asking a Christian for the meaning of life the calling him a bible thumper because he based his opinion on the bible is a bit odd.

No meed to read up on other religions. God will make the call not me.

I am secure in my faith. I am not one to say one can't go to heaven if one is ignorant of Jesus. That is God's call.
    Sweet. Be well!
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 01:35
    Originally posted by apathist
    BBC News report, three years ago, about the world's first lab-grown burger. Food critics give their verdict on the burger's taste and texture. Short video.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-23576143
    Looks good. Would taste as good as a lot of meats cooked like that - without salt

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree